Monday, May 6, 2024

Find Your Calm Part 2 - Happy Monday!

Beehive 2
Beehive 1
I hope you all have a Happy Monday!  I spent a good part of last week and the weekend getting the homestead ready for summer.  Anything you do from planting a garden. setting pots on a patio or even putting fresh herbs (which many are medicinal) in a kitchen window can help you feel grounded and give you a break from this crazy world.  Nothing is too small.

I'll be back in the office in a few days, but until then I wanted to share a few more things I've been working on.  I hope it inspires you do something to find some peace as well. 

I was happy to see Beehive 1 caught a swarm, but Beehive 2 still has a vacancy.  I see some fresh honey and Elderberry Syrup in our future.

Blessings, 
Lynn


If you'd like to support the blog and future content, please consider subscribing or making a one-time donation.

SubscribeStarSubstackBuy Me A Coffee

Click the tab above for more info on Life, Wellness or Spiritual Coaching Sessions.

Stay connected!! Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat.












4 comments:

Truth & light said...

I love and admire your country life!. Motivation!

margaret m martin said...

🏵️🐝----thank you,Lynn for this inspirational advise...love it !!!!

Javier said...

Very nice

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

I'm glad you all enjoyed it. Really, anything you can do to be independent (maybe start learning about herbs and start drying some (you can find them in nature reserves, parks and your own yard).. there are so many things that can help you feel more grounded, summer is the time to take advantage of it.