Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Petrified Angels in Russia

Q.  Hi Lynn. what do you think of the petrified Angel that was found in Russia? 

A. When I focus on this I see it as a remnant of the Old World.  When I say "Old World" I am referring to the ancient society of Tartaria.  I get this was something that adorned the entrance to what we now refer to as churches.  These were Old World healing centers of town.  I don't see this was a living being, but rather a carved representation of what the structure held (angelic healing / protection).  

I have not researched this, but get if you were to look at the area where this was found, it would be near a church or some kind of structure that looks like a church.  At one time churches healed with their tones (magnificent organs, huge bells and amazing reverberations within the stone structure) and the "angels" watched over.  This statue was a representation and reminder of a being looking over and in the presence of angels.

This angel is quite amazing and in great condition. Great suggestion for a post!

Much love, Lynn 

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Stay connected!!  Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog? Please click HERE:

Check out my book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/341G48y
                       Prepping supplies/food at the Brighteon Store: https://bit.ly/3MOYGwa 

3 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

The idea that churches we're healing centers resonates with me very much. The stained glasses of churches are much like the green and other colored windows in mosques which were also in the region of Tartaria. Being exposed to filtered light through the colored glass has a proven healing effect, much like being under the green canopy of trees. I also feel the placement of angel imagery on the buildings is the sign of intent both to welcome the angels and to seek their protection.

Unknown said...

Oh wow it was found in a coal mine way down underground. I have been looking into the mudslide thing a lot. I believe some people call it the tartarian mudslide or something like that. A thought popped up just now- if the church is underground, maybe other cities or structures are too. And that supports the hollow earth theory, or honeycomb earth. It would also explain how beings were able to live underground after a major event

The enlightened one said...

At first glance, I actually thought it looked like a hoax...
As if someone had poured clay or plaster over a piece of fabric.
You can never know for sure, but I think it looks too crudely and clumsily made to be from an advanced civilization. Even the ancient Greeks could have produced something much more detailed and realistic.