Tuesday, June 14, 2022

SubscribeStar: What is to Happen Second Half of 2022

Q.  I'd be really interested (and I'm sure others would too) in a video looking forward to what might potentially come the second half of 2022 (I understand there may be different timelines etc).  Although the beer bug has largely failed, I feel they (whoever they are exactly!) are just licking their wounds and preparing to double down in the fall. In addition to the usual flu season which we can't avoid, I understand those who have the "shot" have (unfortunately) now gotten weaker immune systems so there is likely to be a lot of sickness for them. My only hope is, like you've indicated, something or someone or some information will come into the public domain to thwart their attempts. 

A. To see my response to the above question and the video discussion, please visit me on SubscribeStar.

[*If I ever select your question for a SubscribeStar post, and you don't have access, please reach out to me for a copy].

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn


I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Stay connected!!  Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog? Please click HERE:

Check out my book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/341G48y
Prepping supplies/food at the Brighteon Store: https://bit.ly/3MOYGwa


No comments: