Friday, June 10, 2022

British Royal Family

Q.  Hi Lynn :-)

Could you please do a reading on what's happening with the British Royal Family?

I understand the Queen is old and frail, but it was so disappointing that she didn't make it to more of the Jubilee events held in her honor. She attended the horse and garden shows recently.

A few seers claim that the Queen actually passed a few years ago, and that there are several playing her part. I have to say, the one I saw read the Christmas Message last year didn't look the same. Are they right, or are we just seeing filtered images / footage?

I can't help but feel very sad for Prince Charles. I do not think he is at all well, nor is Camilla for that matter. Charles' hands are so dreadfully swollen and he looks so sad all the time.  It's as if he's in a permanent state of mourning - perhaps due to his father's death, but also the Queen's impending passing (or, passing if she did go previously).

I also wonder what's going on with the Cambridge's.  Prince William is quite rude to Catherine at time.  After the Jubilee thanksgiving service at the church, he walked off without her! He seems to have spent most of the four-day celebration as a grump, too.  

A. When I focus on the Royal family, I get an overall very eerie vibe.  They feel to have gotten into power via archaic customs, and no one has challenged this type of rule.  It feels as if they have cast a spell, and everyone is subservient and in some degree in awe of their presence.  

As I explore the spell factor, I get the reason it comes across that way is because this monarchy has practiced and partaken in dark rituals since nearly the beginning of it's existence, and these dark practices are what keeps this alive. 

I do see the Queen has already passed, and did so near the end of last year.  These people you see are body doubles, and are put in place due to fear of chaos or a loss in control while power shifts. They need a rock solid plan for the transition of power.

Charles is very drained as he knows that his mom and dad aren't here.  He is being groomed to take on a very heavy role that he was mentally prepared for, but not emotionally.  The rituals and darkness tied to this role is heavily impacting him and his health.  Camillia is basically in the same situation once power does shift.  She liked the idea of being in that role, but not the reality. (Same for Charles).

Price William is not just rude, he is very cruel to Catherine.  Catherine has very kind energy, much like Princess Di.  Catherine is disgusted at the behavior and some of the actions of the monarchy, and is passive aggressively punished for it.  I get at one time she wanted to take her kids away from it, but then realized how trapped she was.  It really is a heart breaking satiation for Catherine and her young kids.

And that is all I have for this reading. Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

I need your help! Let's grow the Psychic Focus community.  Sharing and commenting really helps me out!

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Stay connected!!  Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog? Please click HERE:

Check out my book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/341G48y
Prepping supplies/food at the Brighteon Store: https://bit.ly/3MOYGwa

18 comments:

Sanles said...

I would have thought Prince Charles ill health would have been more in mourning the loss of his son rather than in mourning for his aged father who was incredibly frail. A death at that age is more of a blessing rather than a loss. It is more painful to see their daily struggle to live than it is to cope with their passing. Only a young person can assume that all death is a terrible loss that one continues to mourn for years.

Myway said...

I think that Camilla is the most real in the monarch.

Robert Schoen said...

Hopefully we'll soon see the end of the British monarchy. I feel there are also actors playing the role of many world leaders like the pope, resident bidet, Bill Gates and others who've been replaced after being executed for crimes. As an American I've always been annoyed by the media obsession with royalty played out in endless stories about Harry and Edward, but these now seem major indications it's all falling apart at the seams.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Santes: I think it is a little bit of everything that is overwhelming him..

@Myway: She is ok...

@Robert: I do feel like the time is coming to fade all this out..

The enlightened one said...

So they can't make her passing public yet because the transitional plans are not yet there? One would think though, considering her age, they've had plenty of time to plan for the transition. Whatever that means? I guess prince Charles would inherit the throne?

Blackbird said...

Thank you so much for accepting another of my suggestions, Lynn - I really appreciate it! x

I thought Catherine looked happy and relaxed at the celebrations ... it was as if she'd turned some sort of corner ... but even 'she' doesn't look the same in some pictures. I'm sure they all have doubles.

I don't get a good feeling about Sophie (and the stink eye she gives to people regularly), but maybe she's equally disgusted about all that is going on around her?

The celebrations did seem a bit underwhelming ... as well as the "Queen" ('s replacement) not showing up at a lot of the events, things like the musical acts felt a bit flat ... Rod Stewart was puffing and out of tune (and not even singing his own song), and questions have been asked about the actual selection of the acts - did they not think to have representation from the Commonwealth countries for a start (let alone more British acts).

Finally, little George ... I do feel so sad for him. He has a permanent look of worry and fright on his face. I'm sure he's seen some wicked things at his very young age.

Karoline said...

Lynn, some YouTubers I follow, have talked about the famous globe looking thing that the so call clone lady touched, and some lights that resembled DNA structures turned on, and a tree full of lights turned on. Some have said is a ritual for something, and others have said perhaps the soul ready to incarnate onto another royalty body. One that intrigue me the most was that the name lili (lili 6eth) has been part of their royal family for a long time, and it seemed that the old ladies soul has been reincarnating or transferring her soul to the family girls with that name?

The enlightened one said...

@Blackbird
You seem to have quite a fascination with the royal family. Are you British by any chance?

Blackbird said...

@The enlightened one

No, I am not British, but I am from a Commonwealth country.

My ascendants were British, and one worked for Royalty at a very high level.

I feel as though I may have visited many of the royal houses in a previous lifetime ... I'm not sure what my connection was to them (although I can confidently say I was not a 'worker' - I was one of 'them'), but let's just say my recollections are not happy ones.

The enlightened one said...

@Blackbird
That certainly sounds very interesting and fascinating!
Perhaps you would like to do a regression hypnosis one day to find out more!
And perhaps share your experiences with the world.

The enlightened one said...

If you didn't know, the late American hypnotist Dolores Cannon worked a lot with retrieving information from previous lives using hypnosis. She developed a special technique for this that she considered more accurate than the predominant techniques used in hypnosis. She also wrote several books with channeled information from her clients.

MJ said...

Always thought Will n Hairy were kind ppl like Di but usually Will follows tradition to the dot. Guess he is not as good as ppl expected him to be.. N hairy seems to be used to become more effeminate n depend on megan. I didn't follow the royals news except when there was rumour of the rightful king in down under or was it nz?

The British royalties n ancestors had manipulated so many countries. I hope they turn into better ppl n ppl don't idolize royalty. Each of us r important in our own way.

Weeze said...

@the enlightened one

I've read all Dolores Cannon's books; her technique is called QHHT - Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique. It works great for most people, but I've never successfully been hypnotized, so when I had a session it was pretty much a bust. I'd definitely recommend it to others, though, especially if you've been hypnotized before and know you go under deeply. Now there's also BQH - Beyond Quantum Healing.

The enlightened one said...

@Weeze

If you've read all her books, then maybe you can tell which one is the best? And maybe you're familiar with other channeling authors as well. Anyone you'd recommend?

kris said...

anyone for an opinion on the below text from Telegram Room

Princess Diana bodyguard know the TRUTH Princess wasnt in the car and she is ALIVE Justice is coming......

The enlightened one said...

@Kris
Another piece of hopium, is the feeling I get.

Weeze said...

@the enlightened one
"The Convoluted Universe" series is a good place to start. I'm wary of most channelers because their source might not be who/what they profess to be. I prefer Dolores' work because the information isn't coming from her, but from the Higher Self of her hypnotized subjects.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Hi everyone! I'm just now starting to catch up. Thanks for all the great comments and discussion!