Thursday, February 10, 2022

"The Big Game" Truth in Plain Sight....

In alignment with today's SubscribeStar post (very synchronistic..) the Simpson's have a few things they've interjected into the subconscious/collective regarding the upcoming "Game" this Sunday.  I've done readings in the past regarding how this "Game" makes a lot of money, and a lot of deals are made.  As the game is played some of the "plays" "throws" "tactics" and "calls by the refs" feels very choreographed.  In thinking on this topic I flash back to watching the WWF (I was a fan when I was 13 - lol), and being let down when I realized it was all fake.  I feel this parallels that to some extent.   

Regardless, the event this Sunday should be interesting as it is ALWAYS a display of symbiology and ritual (and not in a good way).  I'm not a gambling woman and in no way encourage it, but if I were I would heed the information you glean from the photo I posted.

I know there are people out there trying to be dismissive of this, and saying this cartoon is fake.  That is because a little TOO much attention was brought to this and those that stand to make a lot of money don't want the fakeness revealed.. 

Comments to this should be interesting Monday morning.  And the winner is....


12 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

I feel we've been living in the movie Invasion of the Body Snatchers for some time now. I feel they started mind control around 9/11 and ramped it up during trumpet. I never watched the Simpsons but I think that a lot of the dumbing down and political correctness insanity going on today could be cured If the population were forced to watch Married with Children constantly.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: I love your comments. You always make me laugh. :-)

Tien said...

I loved Married with Children and all of Al Bundy's non-pc

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Tien: Same!

Guedes de Miranda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marymary said...

I totally agree with you that the Super Bowl is rigged. A certain quarterback who has played in several past SB's has a wife who is a witch. She can put curses on the opposing team so that they lose at the very last moment just before the game ends, and her husband becomes the hero for his team. Lots of skull duggery going on in the world of sports and not just in football. It's everywhere.

goldenrainbowasana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Great Teddy said...

I thought dem Bengals would win :(

goldenrainbowasana said...

Welp, I got the answer! I guess too many are picking up on these tidbits of truth in the Simpsons?

RL said...

The great teddy-- the timelines have changed since this episode was made. Look at all of the Mandela effects out there. Or it's possible that the ptw messed it up so alot of people would lose money. Who knows. Everything these days seems to be backwards. What was up is now down, etc.

The Great Teddy said...

@RT Yes its so hard to predict things now. I lost a small fortune betting on Trump last election. Glad I stopped gambling.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Thanks for the comments! I agree that lots of timelines are working right now. I was a little surprised too @Teddy. :-)