Monday, December 27, 2021

Why is Trump Pushing "The Thing"

Q. Hi Lynn,

There seems to be a big rift right now in Trump’s followers, and it is due to him pushing the thing that must not be named. Many are surprised at his open support for this thing (after pushing alternative treatments when he was in office). I have also been confused. Now, there are people starting to have interviews about it. He just had an interview with Candace Owens where he stated it was without a doubt safe and effective. For so many, this is very unexpected. When he goes to talk with people and he is asked about it, he is very pro “the thing”, and when he gets booed over it and when he hears the people boo him, he disregards them or makes comments that it is just a few people.

I am seeing multiple interviews about this. The Candace Owens one can be found easily on msm. Stew Peters has an interview about it, on a couple of platforms I think (look on the Brave Browser and try typing in Bitchute for help in finding his show). 

Here is another link that came up today on Rumble.
https://rumble.com/vrepa5-why-does-trump-keep-promoting-the-vaccine.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Back+To+The+Light&ep=2

I know it is hard to think of Trump as anything but the guy who was going to help us drain the swamp, and I do think he did a lot of good in waking people up or helping them to think outside the box, and waking them up to new ideas of the press not being honest and the President not just acting like every other President before them, i.e. him openly tweeting what he wanted to, etc. But with him now really pushing “the thing”, I’m very confused about who he is. I would hate to think he was just part of the system or the PTW, but then again nothing would truly surprise me these days.

Thank you Lynn for all you do.

A.  This is very confusing for many people.  Many looked at him as a way to finally get relief and bring injustices to light, but he is only one person with a decades of an evil army against him.  The agendas at play aren't in their infancy, they have been slowly working for a LONG time.

T did try to wake people, and did a good job making people question things.  He was outspoken and tried to not be controlled.  He was cautious to avoid a "blackmail" situation (I get one of the reasons he does not drink alcohol and is mindful what people hand him in social situations).  He knows first hand what these people are capable of because he ran in some of the same circles before he broke (somewhat) free.

As I think on T and try to get clarification as to why he would push "the thing" I first hear "he is human like everyone else."  People have to some degree idolized him, but he has to play the game to some extent.  He tried to expose things, but hit road block after road block.  Even with the 2020 "counts" he tried to sue, and was stopped there too.  

I see that he had to regroup and try a new tactics.  He needed to be very mindful in the process.  The Powers That Were would love nothing more than to arrest or punish him for the setbacks he created.  When this "bug" was released and he worked with big pharma I do get he had to sign some kind of document that aligned with the immunity big pharma got in exchange for the release of the "shot."  The real truth is blocked and documents/deals were worked, so he cannot say they are unsafe...... yet.  

He also knows he or a member of his family will be participating in the 2024 election.  He is towing the line by being cautious not to incriminate himself while buying time until he can gain enough support and legal backing to REALLY speak out.  

This is somewhat a patience game, but at the same time people need to come together and also fight for what they think is right.  This will take an army and not just one man.  It is almost like the whole world needs to rise together to defeat these monsters, and slowly we will get there.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

Click the tab above for more on Personal ReadingsDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Sessions

 Please join me on the Telegram Channel or Telegram Chat

Looking for other ways to Support the Blog?  Please click "Read More" below: 

Blog:  www.PsychicFocus.Blogspot.com Check out my book on Amazon:  https://amzn.to/341G48y Free Podcasts: https://anchor.fm/lynn-white6 SubscribeStar: https://www.subscribestar.com/psychicfocus Download the Brave browser: https://brave.com/foc145 Telegram Channel: https://t.me/psychicfocuslynn Telegram Chat Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/VKm7n1RLdcGhcnf0 Check me out on Rumble:  https://rumble.com/c/c-447885 Want to donate to the blog? Please consider Paypal or a Crypto donation. Paypal Address: YourPsychicFocus@gmail.com Bitcoin (BTC): 1CCdwzA8wRvSfiFgCLMeCxjxmVR772r6dA Shib (SHIB): 0xa8c49a23f61c3a5938992052477e41c639c43c7e Ethereum: 0xa8c49a23f61c3a5938992052477e41c639c43c7e Dogecoin (DOGE): DPhq3hQ7iNsVn9vXdqierPDqvr4mgCW3Ck Litecoin (LTC): MHGirxvhe7rKa3jL7G2YdHFPVaMrwZ5xEc Theta (THETA): 0x7d5b2c470b6cff7dbf7a54f45d30c694256d8470

 
  

12 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

M@GA people already know the shot is a sh!tball of toxins like HIV, live beerbug and much worse, so this to me is tactical reverse psychology for public consumption while the white hats are conducting a major mopup out of view we'll only hear about after it's done. I'm betting Ivanka runs either in 2024 or the next cycle. Let's go Brandon and Dr. Jill too.
food for thought:
https://rumble.com/vrbln0-dr.-david-martin-why-trump-keeps-promoting-the-vaccines.html

Cyber said...

In some countries in Asia, the people who took the safer inactivated virus vaccines like Sinovac are mandated to use Pfz for the booster shot by the government even though it has been proven to be ineffective in stopping the spread of the virus in western countries.

I wonder whether there is interference from the US regarding this strange mandate?

noname said...

he promotes this vaccine on his tour. he knows about the death from these vaccines and his son is on the america rewaken tour. thats all they talked about. is how bad this vaccine is. what i have come to fine, is that psychic that like trump will always have something positive say and psychic that hates trump will always have something bad say. by the time he speaks up against this vaccine ,thousands of people have died and million injured. he still holds a clout among his followers so if he say not to take it they will not take it. it just sicken tired people making excuses for him. just like these esptien thing, i dont think hes sleeping with underage girls now but for damn sure he did it when he was young. there were videos of females telling their before the first elections and the videos were deleted it from the internet. hes just in there divide the country and did a damn good job.

Gratitude said...

Thank you so much Lynn. This really clarifies things for me. I asked this question.

I will say something...we have all been good things and we have all been bad things. How do I know? I did a QHHT (hypnosis) session and I went back to a time when I was a BAD GUY. What?? It was the last thing I expected to see, and yet there I was...an assassin! I lived a life as a killing machine. I worked for an evil King who wanted to take over another empire, and I was one of his minions. I’m blown away by that, still, because if you knew me in this life, you would probably want me to shush about Source and connection and awakening and that kind of thing.

That experience of being that man and seeing and experiencing his feelings let me know that I have not been an angel throughout my lifetimes! Lol. I am not quite as perfect as I thought I was. And before T went in #45, I knew and really everyone knew that he wasn’t perfect before. But we like to put people on pedestals, so many of us did that. Anyway, I have learned that nobody is perfect, and I believe we are all going to be a little surprised at the lives we have lived when it is all said and done.

And so when you say that Trump is “human like everyone else”, it really does make sense. He was pushing alternative treatments before, but when you explain that the PTW would love to punish him for the setbacks he created, I realize he has lived a life that has probably been full of intense stress. No wonder he never slept! “Decades of an evil army after him” - how could you relax with that happening?

I figure that T really pushed himself during those 4 years. And maybe it was for his ego, and maybe it was for us, and maybe it was both. I do believe that he tried to do good things. But when your VP stabs you in the back and throws you over for the disgusting PTW (and that’s only one thing of many, I’m sure), when you don’t truly have support, what are you supposed to do? I cannot say I would do any different than he is doing now, because I would be afraid for my family. And, I am only human.

In the end, it is our job to make the decision to take or not take the thing. It is our job to see through the information coming at us. I think that is part of what we are learning. The more I listen to my guides, the more they tell me about how it is done, and that I should look inside and not outside so much. Yet, it is also so helpful to have people like you to help us or to confirm that thing we suspected, or to clarify something we didn’t quite get. I feel a bit bad now that I put you in this position, because I think this is a really tough question. I’m sure it was coming from someone, but - let me just say I am sorry to put you in the hot seat! I just get so curious and I want to understand, and this helped me to understand. If anyone put him on a pedestal, we did (some of us) and we knew about some of his past behavior, and we overlooked it. And even with what he is saying now, I would still support him. It seems he had to either choose that or….well, we know how easy it is for the PTW to REMOVE people, if you get my drift.

I want to thank you again for this reading. I think for me it just brings me back to the idea that we are going to have to band together to make this happen, and it may seem that all is lost, but I think that is just a feeling that the PTW is sending to the collective. It feels quite dense to me right now. But, I see that there are many, many who are awakening. There are people who have never channeled before who have suddenly gotten the gift of channeling, and wow, what things are coming through. They fit with other things that have been said in the past. It is scary, and fascinating, and I can’t believe I am on this ride…but what a ride it is. Thank you for being there for us during it. You have always helped me understand things, and I love your site. Thank you again, for all you do for us.

Hope said...

Trump & the booster decided by Clif High

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BnbnZly92ztA/


Yes, I agreed with Gratitude that in the end, it is our job to make the decision to take or not to take.

Hope said...

...sorry typo error ... "decoded" by

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Thank you everyone for the great comments! I agree with all these points! Well said by everyone.

Gratitude said...

I got this in my Facebook this morning:

“Looks like you are Q. Trump is on tv constantly praising the death shot. You are supporting genocide”, from someone supposedly named Lisa Stewart.

This isn’t a place where I would expect nasty comments behind the scenes but this is really the only thing I asked and commented about in regards to Trump yesterday.

Did you send one to Lynn also? Or just me?

I have every right to my opinion and to how I feel.
1. I don’t follow “Q”. I never have.
2. I tried to say that I have not walked a mile in his shoes and I don’t know what goes on behind the scenes, so I can’t judge him. I don’t have the feeling he was planning on forcing anything on us, though. Biden has never said “choices”, but Trump has.
3. I tried to explain that we are all going to have some surprises at the end of this. If we are all going to be all things, we have to experience all things. I don’t think most of us get a glimpse into our other lives to see that, but I believe it is true. I’ve recently read some psychics say they found out who they were in other lives and had a bit of a shock. I don’t doubt it will happen to us all, because that’s what my guides say to me.

We are all playing the roles we said we would play before we came here. And yes, I know what he’s saying, and I don’t agree that the thing is safe or effective. Once again, it is our decision that has to be made by how we feel inside and what our discernment tells us, not what the President tells us. If that were the case and we only followed what other people told us, we would all be in big trouble. I believe this is part of our learning experience - to learn that we need to look inside and not outside, for information.

I will let someone else do the judging of Trump.; however, I suspect it will be Trump who judges Trump.

I also watched people fight over another subject last night that I knew nothing about and these were supposedly awakened people, yet they were throwing dirt and nasty words at each other online - over whether or not a public figure was who he says he is. These are people who would all claim to be “awakened”.

If only people would start loving each other. It’s going to take that before any of this changes, and before we get out of this mess.

Robert Schoen said...

@Gratitude,
You really live up to your name while speaking your truth from a perspective of empathy and love that everyone here is appreciative of. Sorry you were attacked. I'm so sick of this non-stop beerbug topic, this man-made political/economy/mental health destroying gambit that has high-jacked everyone's lives.

It may turn out Beerbug is the biggest gaslight of all times, completely non-contagious unless it's stuck into your nose or arm, or that Trumpet had all the early jabs switched to saline. The truth is there has never been a better time to disregard anything being reported in the mainstream media, but we'll never know for sure what Trumpet knows or what his motive in saying this was. Maybe he didn't want to wake the sleepwalkers who still drive around alone in their cars wearing masks or was hoping the backlash from his comments would produce the most effective warning that he couldn't publicly utter. Time will tell.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: I agree. We are all tired of it and need to disengage.

@Gratitude: I too and sorry you were attacked. Some people just cannot be open or respect people that have an opposing opinion (especially when that opposing opinion challenges theirs and is right).

Happy New Year to all of You!

MJ said...

Sometimes ppl think others who have different opinion than themselves are stoopid (misspelled deliberately) or the enemy.. Yet, sometimes others are right or there maybe multiple rights depending on which angle we are looking from.

Imagine the stress truth bearers are under. Their lives, their families, loved ones, colleagues, friends, etc could be at stake from association from ppl who would want to keep the bad stuff quiet. It really takes courage, persistence and support of others to be successful in bringing the truth out for greater good.

I was disappointed that Trump announced he got the booster but Ivanka had gotten vax + QR code which points to "no wax" before.. Even so, we still hv own choice on whether we want the wax or not. It doesn't mean ppl who disagree with us are our enemy. That's the divide n conquer. Instead, we should focus on mutual enemy and beat it together.

Happy New Year, peace and love to all!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Thank you MJ, well said.