Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Please Share - Please may need this to keep their job.

The following was in a blog post comment, and I felt it was worth it's own post.  Please share, bookmark and feel free to use.  Some words have been replaced, but you can modify this to fit your needs.  - Love and light, Lynn 

If you are being forced to get the shot in order to keep your job, here's a great way to handle it.
The secret is NOT to refuse it…

I write with regard to the matter of potential shot and my desire to be fully informed and appraised of ALL facts before going ahead. I’d be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements:
1. Can you please advise me of the approved legal status of any "shot" and if it is experimental?
2. Can you please provide details and assurances that the "shot" has been fully, independently and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests?
3. Can you please advise of the full list of contents of the shot I am to receive and if any are toxic to the body?
4. Can you please fully advise of all the adverse reactions associated with this shot since it’s introduction?
5. Can you please confirm that the shot you are advocating is NOT ‘experimental gene altering therapy’?
6. Can you please confirm that I will not be under any duress from yourselves as my employers, in compliance with the Nuremberg Code?
7. Can you please advise me of the likely risk of fatality, should I be unfortunate to contract the beer bug and the likelihood of recovery?

Once I have received the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is NO threat to my health, I will be happy to accept your offer to receive the treatment, but with certain conditions - namely that:
1. You confirm that I will suffer no harm.
2. Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully qualified doctor who will take full legal and financial responsibility for any injuries occurring to myself, and/or from any interactions by authorized personnel regarding these procedures.
3. In the event that I should have to decline the offer of  treatment, please confirm that it will not compromise my position and that I will not suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result?  I would also advise that my inalienable rights are reserved.

The point being though, is that they CANNOT provide that information but you’ve NOT refused…

9 comments:

Unknown said...


This IS just what I have been tumbling over in my mind! How do I stand against this Tsunami of oppression?
Lynn, Thank you immensely.

Living in Canada with the weekly changes in beer bug jab policy and the ever mounting pressure to give in. Which I will never do.

Your "letter" is a solid line of defence, as good as one can hope for at this time.
It's not easy being standing one's ground. It's gets weary but my soul, my life and future is at stake.


From the bottom of my heart, thank you this assistance.
May Source bless you and yours.

Cyber said...

@Unknown and others

Most of the time, the higher-ups/employers won't entertain the employees' questions. If one don't comply to the rules of the company, one has to lose his/her job. So if plan A doesn't work, I would suggest plan B which is to take a less harmful vaccine which is based on inactivated virus technology.

I read somewhere else that the real purpose of mRNA vaccine is to depopulate the world.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/thgHE7VUsDrn/

Truth & light said...

@cyber or we can exit the matrix/babylon‼️

Truth & light said...

We hv to look for a “less harmful” booster shot also?! Then less harmful yearly shots?!? When does it end/stop! dont trust any of this man-made manipulation!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Unknown: You are most welcome. I do hope this is helpful!

@Cyber: I do agree that is one of the agendas.

@Truth and Light: Also very true on both points.

Celestial said...

From China to India and now Sydney, epic!!! This one is out of the bake, please share share share for the sake of our children & the future generations please https://youtu.be/Hlz422OdxRs

MJ said...

This is just 1 virus (with variants if they say so). If majority gets vax, gov or anyone can release another bio weapon, virus/bacteria, nano tech, etc and everyone will repeat the same cycle - another vax and even less freedom.

If we say no now, the bad guys won't be able to implement next stage easily. Ppl need to increase awareness and courage.

Carlene said...

I would like to add-that you request the documentation of the isolated virus, so that you can be informed on what the vaccine is against. No country or the CDC has been able to provide such documentation. We all know it is patented but they will never show that it has been isolated. I do not know know why. Maybe because it will show it is not novel. So sick of the lies.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Thanks for the comments.

@Carlene: Good point!