Thursday, May 6, 2021

Psychic Focus Services Offered

Hi everyone!  I was having a conversation with some folks from the Telegram group, and some people didn't realize all the things I offered.  The following is a list of my current services:  
  • Email Readings 
  • Phone Readings
  • Distance Reiki Sessions
  • Life Coaching 
  • Wellness Coaching
If you are interested please click the tabs above for more information and to schedule.  You can also reach out to me and I'm happy to answer any questions you may have or assist you in setting something up. 

Also, if you've had any of the above services and would like to leave a comment about your experience, please feel free to do so. 

Love and light,  Lynn 

Interested in a Personal ReadingDistance Reiki or Life Coaching Session?  Click the tab above for more info or to schedule.  

Please check me out on the following platforms: 
Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB   □  YouTube 
My book is now available on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

No comments: