Monday, April 12, 2021

5G BioShield

Q.  Could you do a reading about 5G BioShield. It is supposed to protect from any radiation, specifically 5G. Website is https://5gbioshield.com/. They are using some new nano quantum technology. Does their product really work as described?


A.  [Full disclosure, when I went to do the reading I clicked the link to get a feel and a visual for this product. My virus scanner would not allow me to pull up the site.  This typically means one of two things: this product works and they don't want it out in the public, or it is a scam and my virus scanner knows that there is something tied to their site.  The goal for me is to determine what is really going on here...] 

SO...  When I think on the device, and mentally watch it in action, I cannot see that it does much other than create a subtle vibration.  I sense it gets a little warm as a result of the vibration.  I also get a very artificial vibe to it, and something doesn't feel natural about it.

I really see the most effective ways to combat the 5G waves is by using crystals, orgone energy or orgonite.  Crystals are natural and harmonize with the earth.  They are also healing and absorb negativity and negative forces so they can be cleansed and purged later.  I would really suggest people look at local rock shops and sense out what crystals resonate with them, and place them all over your house.  You may even look at how to make orgonite and strategically place it around where you sleep.  Clear crystal quartz, rose quartz and tourmaline (I like black) feel very effective and shielding these harmful rays.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn

Please check me out on the following platforms: 
Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB   □  YouTube 
My book is now available on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

5 comments:

ss said...

Thanks Lynn for this reading. By coincidence, I was looking up some crystal rock shops in my vicinity for other reasons, then read your post. I will absolutely be buying some more crystals this week.

Also -- would you feel comfortable sharing what "virus scanner" you use on your computer? If not, I understand.

Thanks for your work.

Serene said...

An Organite Pyramid in the home is an excellent idea. I have a ton of Gratitude for finding mine. Thank you Lynn. XOXO

Jacqui said...

guys there are other brands that do work

https://leelaq.com/
https://www.flfe.net/
https://www.blushield.com.au/product/tesla-gold-series-portable/

Robert Schoen said...

Working with Orgone, & specifically "gifting" it into the environment so it can transmit its beneficial energies to help others, is one of the most empowering things we can do to oppose the criminal class that wants nothing more than for us to feel completely helpless to their schemes. The late Don Croft with Etheric Warriors led the revival of its use in the late 1990's which was first discovered by Wilhelm Reich in the '50's. I've also heard there's a 5G that's not harmful that will ultimately be employed.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@ss: I use Brave browser, Presearch search engine and Malwarebytes for my virus scanner.

@Serene: You are most welcome! Hugs!

@Jacqui: Thanks for sharing this. Yes, please do your research.

@Robert: Interesting.. thank you for sharing!