Tuesday, March 16, 2021

SubscribeStar: The Royals

The topic of the Royals is a curious one.  I've received a few questions on them, so I pulled a few to address.  I hope you enjoy! 

Q1.  Hello, I migrated from Patr*** and I am here on SubscribeStar.  A question for the new platform: Meaghan Markle vs Royal family. Both sides are playing for power (not necessarily for good reasons), but who has the upper hand on this battle?

Q2. Can you do a reading on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle? I found an older reading on YouTube, but it would be fun to get an update. I follow a body expert who put out this short video on the interview and I'm wondering if you pick up on whether or not Harry is trapped? Or, if Meghan helped him escape a very damaging cage over there in the UK? I can't get a read on it. I can see scenarios where Meghan is his savior, or she's his captor, etc.

A. To see my response to the above and video discussion, please visit me on SubscribeStar. *If I ever select your question for a SubscribeStar post, and you don't have access, please reach out to me for a copy. 

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn

Please check me out on the following platforms: 
Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB   □  YouTube 
My book is now available on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

4 comments:

Serene said...

Experience and history have told us that the PTW don't help anyone for nothing - sooner or later they come calling for a "favor." One has to wonder about the intentions of anyone working with them. What really was the point of the recent interview? The questions that really needed to be asked were not even addressed. Instead they jumped right to racism. Why is this couple encouraging a continued race war? One of them looks to be lapping up all the attention, the other looks to be a shadow of their former self, no charisma, no energy. The interviewer, the news station, the hype, etc.....all PTW. What's going on here.

RL said...

I wonder why the ptw are helping them? I thought they would try to solidify the monarchy, not help piss off the Old (most likely dead) bat in the palace, lol.

A Man Called Da-da said...

Ugh, they turn my stomach.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Serence: It is an excuse the PTW have fabricated (that also aligns with current agendas) to get them out of the monarchy. The PTW want control back and don't trust the next generation.

@RL: They want power back so it makes it more difficult on them if this try to get people to exit. It is all a power play.

@Dada: Same!