Tuesday, March 23, 2021

SubscribeStar: Elisa Lam

Q. Hi Lynn. Can you look into the death of Elisa Lam and the elevator video? Her case is on Netflix now and there are so many theories. Thank you!

A. To see my response to the above and video discussion, please visit me on SubscribeStar. *If I ever select your question for a SubscribeStar post, and you don't have access, please reach out to me for a copy. 

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn

Please check me out on the following platforms: 
Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB   □  YouTube 
My book is now available on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

6 comments:

Cathari said...

Lynn,
I'm not able to view your reply to this particular topic, but I thought you might be interested in what Douglas Cottrell received on it as well:

Part 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_jSv89mrsk

Part 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c96T1N-8uYo

Darryl said...

I was literally in a meeting this morning discussing some technical details on one of these apps. The covid passport requirement is driving a lot of technology working groups right now on the best ways to authenticate and validate results for this massively distributed ecosystem of users, devices, and companies. At one point, I pointed out that although we CAN do this...SHOULD we? That it has the potential to lead to a massive control system. The British guy on the other end of the call looked at me like I was completely nuts for even having such thoughts.

A lot of companies have a huge profit motive around this, and most people in big companies are spiritually dead. The tech will be ironed out by the end of this year. The pieces are already around. It's just getting agreement on the approach and implementing it. It will be hard to get around the cryptographic methods use to validate everything but not impossible. ; )

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Cathari: Thanks so much for sharing!

@Darryl: This is headed in a scary direction for sure!

Unknown said...

@Lynn My comment was to the wrong post. Perhaps meant to be...

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Unknown: No worries. I realized that, but I knew what you were referring to.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Green2020: Thanks so much for sharing this! It is nice to have everything in one spot.