Thursday, March 11, 2021

Biden 2.0

Q.  Wanted to ask a public request: Have they replaced Biden with a clone? His eyes seem dark and unnatural. How long do clones last?



A.  When I focus on this, I don't see him having a clone, but I do get he has a body double that stands in for him when he is feeling out of sorts, or has to have a big moment in the public. 

I see he has had a handler working with him during the whole campaign.  They did what they could to train him how they wanted him to act, and conveniently used the plandemic as a reason to keep him in small settings or out of the public eye.  I get this method worked for a while, but it became much more difficult as time went by and things started to get real, they needed other options.

I get at that point they needed a body double that could stand in.  This person would not only serve as a public speaking person, but be a stand in for when he was dealing with legal matters tied to himself and his son.  I do see he has been pulled in for questioning (with a handler), and his double would go more and more into the public. 

I do sense there is a weird contract where the double only does certain engagements, and JB must do the rest (under supervision).  I can't quite get clarity for why that agreement was made.

The eyes, mannerisms and level of quality communication are somewhat telling, but many are really focused on the earlobe argument.  The issue is that in his earlier years his earlobes dangled, and in more recent appearances they are attached.  It is evident in photos.  I will say I didn't base my intuitive impression solely on that as I see he did get a facelift during the campaign to "refresh" his look and that may have impacted this some.  I do however, see a body double is highly at play.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

Please check me out on the following platforms: 
Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB   □  YouTube 
My book is now available on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

2 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

it's very hard to judge things like earlobes from photos because of misleading shadows and the possibility Biden's face was pulled so tight in plastic surgery it eliminated his earlobes. However these 2 pics are of the NEW 2020 Biden, and wouldn't it be funny if they found a slimmer old man who looked like Biden than did surgery on the REAL Biden to make him match the other guy? Bidet's at least 30 lbs lighter than the Paunchy 2012 Biden whose face had much more character (not a good one) and to me his new face looks completely different and generic. There's an air of pervasive phoniness around Biden, whose persona is so much a contrived political act it's easy to pass off a look-alike for him because nobody really cares about or has much interest in him, except maybe Jill who might find the replacement a whole lot better.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: Your comments always make me chuckle. :-)