Thursday, March 4, 2021

Beer Bug Shot and Anal Swabs

Q. Are there ways to evade having to take the shot if it becomes mandatory (e.g., for travel, attending school, working)?

And anal swabs tests... can you see why this is? Are the swabs leaving behind 'something' for a particular reason? Weird and horrible.   

A.  I had two questions that pertained to this topic, so I thought I would take a moment to address them both. 

Avoiding the shot is a popular debate as many governments work to enforce it.  If you live in an area that is requiring it for things as simple as travel, employment or school it can be difficult to navigate.  This whole thing is so new that not many people have fully tested the waters to come up with a workable solution.  

Here is what I get, and this feels very important so please spread the word.  It is well known that the manufacturers of this shot have immunity.  Basically there will be no recourse or blow back in the event that something adverse happens as a result of this being rushed through.  The government has also positioned itself in a way that these shots are voluntary as they are only making life difficult, but not holding you down to force this upon you.  Those two elements alone shift the liability and risk to the person agreeing to take the shot.  

BUT, what if you could shift the liability?  I see a future trend, shift or movement in which people may not be able to make the manufacturer liable, but they can make their employer liable (if refusing the shot is grounds for termination) or a school if it forces it's will on a student without some kind of accommodation.  I see a big legal push in the works for a liability waiver in which the employer, school, airline, etc will be forced to sign a liability form for their required shot which they will NOT want to sign.  These businesses, to avoid their portion of risk and liability will slowly ease up on these very strict policies and requirements.  The momentum to start this type of "reverse tactic" looks slow to start, but quickly builds.  Watch for this by the end of 2021.

Regarding the anal swabs.. Yes, they are able to infect specified people are target groups easy with this method.  There is a high absorption rate in this area of the body, and make for a quick delivery system for whatever bug they chose to administer.  I cannot get a clear confirmation, but I have an uneasy feeling that a newer or modified STD (with a beer bug base) will soon emerge and this is the pretesting.

And that is all I have for this reading. Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

Don't forget to download the Telegram App and join me: 
Psychic Focus Channel:  https://t.me/psychicfocuslynn
Psychic Focus Chat Channel:  https://t.me/joinchat/VKm7n1RLdcGhcnf0

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms: Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB  □  Parler  □  YouTube 
Podcasts on 7 Platforms: https://anchor.fm/lynn-white6
Please check out my book on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

18 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

Sounds like THEY're cooking up Cov-AIDS with these evil anal probes. Hope Bidet patriotically televises his exam.

Cathari said...

Robert, you really want to bring TV to a new low, huh?

I have been viewing the old "Donna Reed Show" from the 50s and early 60s.
What a joy to watch wholesome, fun, and satisfying entertainment.
Loving the young Donna in the classic film "Its a Wonderful Life," I find it very pleasing to see her actually being a mom on a daily basis.

Yet there is a dark side of me that would rather view public executions of our enemies than Biden's exam.

I have been studying the English Revolution of 1640-1660 lately. I highly recommend the film "Cromwell" starring Richard Harris and Alec Guinness. Relating those past events to the current political conditions is very enlightening.

Personally, I was always hoping that Trump had a little bit of Cromwell in him. If so he would have rallied patriotic military forces, marched with them into a full session of Congress, and dissolved that treasonous entity until further notice.

Alas, Trump is no Cromwell.
Thus rather than witnessing the dissolution of Congress, or the execution of Globalist leadership, we may very well be forced to view Biden's exam.

Sigh.......back to the lovely Donna Reed.

Truth/knowledge Master said...

We need to protect the world from the bad guys. :(
The PTW are heartless. Someone need to stop them...

God bless u Lynn. It's really informative.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: LOL. I hope they don't televise it- my eyes couldn't take it. Save it for the Doctor. I absolutely think they will start some kind of thing like AIDS that is sexually transmitted.

@Cathari: I agree. We have been watching old movies too. The agenda in new stuff along with the over the top social justicing is just too much. I can't resonate with it.

@Truth/knowledge Master: I agree. :-)

RL said...

Do you guys remember when Australia had to shut down their beer bug trial because it was giving too many people a false positive hiv/aids test result? They said they didn’t want to cause a panic in people thinking they had aids when they didn’t so they shut it down and I’m like huh? Number one, why is the beer bug so similar to aids? Number two, why the heck did they admit they had to use some dna strains from the actual hiv for the shot, hence the positive test result?? Number three, why is fauxci connected to both the hiv and the beer bug and no one is calling him out on it after #1 and #2 I mentioned above happened.

Robert Schoen said...

It was sarcasm, I'd be just as happy if Beijing Joe (and/or his masked body double) get probed privately, administered by Donna Reed herself, which could be the plan to get to a President Kamala.

The Great Teddy said...

Lynn. I was wondering if you could do an updated reading on the state of affairs regarding the PTW and Trumpet. Some other reputable medium just posted a very depressing reading in which it stated the PTW just won.

Is anything happening behind the scenes? Will Trumpet emerge as president or did the Que plan fail?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@RL: Very interesting... very good points!

@Robert: You crack me up. lol

@Great Teddy: I will look at this. Good topic and lots of people are wondering what the heck is going on...

Cathari said...

Lynn, I agree.

95 percent of the new films, TV shows, and even documentaries, are designed to be genuflections before the god of Political-Correctness.
They all make me sick.

Hollywood and the entire media need to be purged ruthlessly.

It really disturbs me that my young nieces are growing up inundated with all of this Leftist Revolutionary crap.

We require strong military leadership at this point.
Nothing less will alter the course of events as they spin quicker than ever down the darkness of the Abyss.

xoxo Luxe said...

This is so disturbing. I really hate it here on planet Earth. I'm really trying to detach from all this and live in "my reality" but honestly its so discouraging when you are aware of so much. The really hurtful part is watching those that are more "awake" slowly unraveling and becoming what society describes as mentally unbalanced. The even stranger part is the fact that even though "the shot" has all of these harmful symptoms/long term plans, everyone that I know that got it seems fine so far, the world despite all of the hidden plans and harms that are privately taking place, everything seems okay and not out of the norm. Then you question, am I the crazy one for believing the opposite?

Cathari said...

xoxo Luxe,

I truly am convinced that one aspect of this evil impulse inserting itself into our world is a drive to depress us to the point that we no longer want to live, and never have the desire to incarnate again in the future, thus crushing our spiritual inclinations and incarnational life tasks.

We must find the inner strength and courage to combat these demonic impulses which are pulsating throughout the current culture and governing political structure.

My own humble suggestion is that we all make a more than usual effort to immerse ourselves in healthy spiritual literature, spiritual thoughts, and converse regularly with similarly minded people.

You are not crazy, the world is.

The Great Teddy said...

Cathari, where do I find these similarly minded people in my brainwashed European country?

I once told my date about mediumship, multiple dimensions, timelines, preplanned lives, reincarnation, NWO and the like and I got dumped lol.

Ice said...

Cathari,

Your words touch my heart. I think the information that other light bearers provide of staying in Love and in Joy rings true, especially for the current times. We can really only do anything meaningful and worthwhile when we are in a high vibe state.

Modern society is rigged against our favor. But, as you have also noted, light shimmers here and there. People around us still do good things, even as we may be the minority at the present moment. I look at people who do things they truly believe in: saving the environment, charity work, pro bono work, and the like. They ground me and remind me that we are here to "anchor the light" as Sophia Love would say. We remind each other that we are here to shine bright.

We are so hard to find, people who strive to keep in Light and Love. But, we really have to keep going despite the pain. It's the only way to go for us.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Cathari: I agree. It is sad for our youth growing up during this time and being programmed that this is normal.

Thank you also for your kind words of advice. I do resonate with this.

@xoxo Luxe: You aren't the crazy one at all!

@Great Teddy: Oh no Teddy... they weren't the one then.. you will find the right person that aligns with you spiritually. :-)

@Ice: Thank you for this. :-)

Gratitude said...

Dear Lynn,

I was disappointed to hear Trumpet bragging about having created the beer shots while he was in office.

What was that about? What happened to his promotion of other treatments? I don’t remember him really talking about the bb shot much when he was back in his old house.

I am sure he is disappointed about everything, but taking the credit for doing all the research on the shots before he moved out and the new guy moved in will cause his followers to think he approves of it. They will follow everything he says, including that...and now more people will sign up for those shots.

Why did he do that? In taking credit for them he promoted people getting them. My Dad just did and I’ll bet you anything that speech had an influence on him, because before that, he was on the fence.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Gratitude: I think he did it out of frustration and aggravation with the current administration. He did promote other methods while in office. I get if anyone is going to claim credit (like the current admin you came in way after) it will be him. He put the team in place and he dealt with the brunt of it.

Anon said...

did you see how Faucci wanted to take credit for the vaccines?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Anon: I did see that...