Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Why Do Cats Purr

Q.  Lynn, Can you look at cats?  I'm curious why they purr.  Thanks.

A.  When I focus on cats and purring I get that this is an instinctual reaction to a stimulus.  Just as humans may have dilated eye, adrenaline surges or sweaty hands during a flight or fight situation, cats react in this way for a variety of reasons.

I get that different emotions or events cause the purring.  They purr when they are content, scared and even happy.  The purr is a vibratory reaction (they cannot laugh or yell, and this is their response to situations).  I also get that purrs will have different vibrations depending on what they are reacting to.

Overall, purring is a form of communication.  If you can understand the different vibrations of the purr, you can get a better glimpse of what your cat may be feelings. 

And that is all I have for this question.  I'm curious of your thoughts.  Love and light, Lynn 

Don't forget to download the Telegram App and join me: 
Psychic Focus Channel:  https://t.me/psychicfocuslynn
Psychic Focus Chat Channel:  https://t.me/joinchat/VKm7n1RLdcGhcnf0

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms: Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB  □  Parler  □  YouTube 
Podcasts on 7 Platforms: https://anchor.fm/lynn-white6
Please check out my book on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

5 comments:

Suz said...

I've had cats all my life and only just learnt that cats calm their pain/fear by purring and also leave sweaty footprints behind when stressed

SB said...

They can pick up our distress too many times I was feeling unwell and my cat will come up and do a mega purr by me.

Ice said...

Thanks for tackling this question, Lynn!

Is their purr healing to themselves and also to humans? Can their purr cure cancer, for example? Is their purr "high vibe"?

A Man Called Da-da said...

No, no. Cats purr to draw you in and get you close... so they can destroy you.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Suz: I didn't realize they had sweaty footprints. I had a cat for several years and never noticed (mostly carpet though so that might be why). Interesting.

@SB: Yes, they totally do that.

@Ice: I do think it is very high vibe. Healing and therapeutic. It has a calm to it that if you sort of get in tune with it, you can rise your vibe too.

@Dada: LOL. They can def have a mind of their own.