Tuesday, February 2, 2021

What is Going on in DC?

Q.  Hi Lynn,
This is some footage from a guy called Mustang Medic taken in DC at the big gated off Fence around the Capitol in which there were seemingly hundreds of big busses lining up and people with lanyards entering the Capitol's perimeter wall guarded by police. Would love to hear what you can see is going on. Another video by the same guy said they arrested everyone in the White House and the military took it over which would make the movie set Oval office Biden's in make sense.  Let me know what you think. 




A. To see my response to the above and video discussion, please visit me on Patreon or SubscribeStar.
Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn

Don't forget to download the Telegram App and join me: 
Psychic Focus Channel:  https://t.me/psychicfocuslynn
Psychic Focus Chat Channel:  https://t.me/joinchat/VKm7n1RLdcGhcnf0

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms: Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB  □  Parler  □  YouTube 
Podcasts on 7 Platforms: https://anchor.fm/lynn-white6
Please check out my book on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

7 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

This is a really great and important Lynn read,and it's worth watching the two videos posted as proof things are changing.

RL said...

Lynn- I am loving your blog reading today! It’s exactly what I needed. I was trying to figure out who is going to lead us in March if it wasn’t T or H or B and for some reason William Wallace kept popping up in my head and I’m like no.. get out of here.. then I thought wait a min ok.. Wallace was a symbol of patriotism and we recently saw the movie the patriot so.. brave heart okay... once I acknowledged that image it changed into a general. So a patriotic general maybe? Then I saw your reading this morning and I’m like yeessssss!!! And the sun is shining bright today. Good signs all around!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: I agree. We are in very interesting times and trying to sort it all out.

@RL: That is great. Yes, we have to find positivity where we can and trust this is supposed to happen. :-)

Craig said...

I couldnt access thise videos but i found a guy named mustang medic on youtube whi spent 30 minutes filming a trail of tour buses along with shuttles and police heading in a line to the capitol. Also movement of large groups of what looked like blue uniformed police going that way. It was fascinating. That was the morn of the 27th then on the 29th around noon a lot of buses all heading out together. Check it out. Just search mustang medic on youtube.

Craig said...

Forgot to say it happened at about 3:30an. Very strange

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Craig: Thanks for sharing. If you have a link, please post. They are trying to remove them quickly.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

I had someone send me an email on the links within the post/question. I wanted to share in case any of you were looking this up or doing your own research:

Hi Lynn,
I watched all videos yesterday on the links you posted.
RE Comments: Your reply to ‘Craig’ with request to post link to Mustang Medic video.
The link above, that is on your post page has:
1. First Video on the link is by ‘Larry Marsella’ which is the same video in the first link that you posted (ie the short video is repeated in both links)
2. Second Video on the above link is by Mustang Medic (30 min 48 sec running time)

Soon after viewing these, I went onto Youtube to search Mustang Medic videos and the one in the link does not come up in his catalogue of videos. The only place I can find it is via the link from ‘beforeitsnews’.

Thanks!