Monday, February 8, 2021

Melania vs. Diana

Q.  The news is going around that Melania Trump is actually Princess Diana and Barron is her son. Is it safe enough to explore this topic?

Blessings, Love and Light,

A.  I do get this is safe to explore.  It would be difficult to get objective information on main media outlets, but safe to look at intuitively. 

When I tune in on these two women, and REALLY focus on them, I do not get they are the same person. I thought about both from an energetic and physical standpoint, and just cannot connect them as one. 

I do get they have many similar qualities, and those qualities are what make each of these women loved.  Both have a humble nature surrounding them.  Compassion and caring about humanity feels to be very important as well.  Both are authentic to their beliefs, even if they are unpopular.

Both of these women are influential. Diana had all eyes on her and focused on being kind.  Melania has the same theory about life and is even extending it to her "Be Best" campaign despite the horrible treatment she has received from some of the left leaning groups.  Even some people that claim to be inclusive and support women treat Melania terrible, yet she continues to remain a powerful role model. Diana was strong, and Melania continues to be strong and does not let other people bring her down.

In the end I can see why this theory is out there as they share very similar energy.  I just cannot see or connect them to being the same person or Melania being an extension of Diana.  Melania is very much her own person.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

Don't forget to download the Telegram App and join me: 
Psychic Focus Channel:  https://t.me/psychicfocuslynn
Psychic Focus Chat Channel:  https://t.me/joinchat/VKm7n1RLdcGhcnf0

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms: Rumble  □  Brighteon  □  BitChute  □  GAB  □  Parler  □  YouTube 
Podcasts on 7 Platforms: https://anchor.fm/lynn-white6
Please check out my book on Amazon   Psychic Focus Journey

7 comments:

Myway said...

This reminds me of the 4yr old who says he is the reincarnation of Princess Diana.

Robert Schoen said...

This is a very strange hypothesis, in that other than they both had innate decency and high social positions, the two women were very different: Diane born from privilege while Melania's upbringing was very modest, Diane was extremely outspoken while Melania is private and circumspect, and they can hardly be said to look similar. Diane was widely adored and the media obsessed over her, the same media that ignored & trashed Melania, probably because the PTW were scared to death that if they covered her as she deserved to be covered, she'd become a new "Princess Di." I'm betting First Lady Melania will become a highly revered figure over the next four years.

Cyber said...

Just looking at their eyes and I would be able to tell whether they are the same person or not. They are clearly different souls, Melania seemed to have a higher and more matured soul level than Diane. I agree with Robert that Diane is much more outspoken typical of younger souls.

A Man Called Da-da said...

Diana is still in spirit, keeping an eye on parts of her family.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Myway: I could be wrong, but I just couldn't connect them.

@Robert: I agree.

@Cyber: I resonate with this too.

@Dada: Yes she will!!

Cathari said...

Personally, a topic like this seems so silly as not to even be worth the energy of contemplation.

How about something historically significant, such as what actually happened at the duel between Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr? Was Hamilton manipulated into the duel to be murdered, with the intended consequence of eliminating the leader of the Federalist faction in early American politics? Or, even better, what actually were the plans of Burr at a later date for creating a Western Empire? Who was he working with? How high within governmental circles did the plot go, etc.?

Blessings

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Cathari: Great question. All you have to do is ask. :-) I put it in my drafts to work on.
Everyone has different interests and comes across different articles/videos. I give respect to all of them. Some things people resonate with and some they don't. That is what makes this blog so diverse.