Monday, February 15, 2021

Looking for a Search Engine? Presearch

Hi everyone!  I am always wanting to share things I discover.  I converted to the Brave browser a while ago, and have been loving the rewards and the ability to search without Scroogle analyzing everything.  Someone recently showed me a search engine called Presearch (I was using DuckDuckGo).  It too pays you for your searches.  Please check it out, and if you are interested, here is my referral link:  
https://www.presearch.org/signup?rid=2077287  


As a side note here are my recent Brave rewards.  This is an actual screenshot of the free rewards I've gotten just for converting from Chrome and using Brave for my browser.  Here is a link if you'd like to check this out too: 

3 comments:

Truth/knowledge Master said...

Lynn..

Could you create a post about the future of humanity? What we can do to improve the world condition. What urgent things we need to solve. And maybe who are the bad guys we need to eliminate?

Thanks in advance. God bless you.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Truth/knowledge Master: Great question. I think this is a good and very timely topic. Thanks for the suggestion.

Nessie said...

Thank you for sharing this Lynn!