Thursday, February 25, 2021

Do Bacteria Have a Soul?

Q.  I have a question for a reading. Do bacteria and microorganisms have their own souls or even spirits? I've been reading what the guy, Cosmic Particles, says on his Discord. Sometimes he says very interesting stuff that makes me feel wowed. To be honest I don't fully get what he means. He implies that on a bigger scale humans and other alien races plus Archontics beings are like the RNA and DNA life of something bigger...or maybe he meant something else. By the way his remote viewing showed him that Sophia from Gnosticism is actually a giant organism and we are like tiny beings that live inside of one of her body cells. 

A. Great question.  I have always seen that all living things have a soul, but I've tied that to things like dogs, cats, squirrels, fish, etc.  I have never stopped to think how infinite the life force is and if the most basic of the basic independent beings also have a soul.

As I think about bacteria and microorganisms, there feels to be a life force and that life force feels to house a soul.  I cannot see a spirit tied to it, but most definitely a very basic, very new and underdeveloped soul.  In many ways it is incomplete like it is shaved off of something else.  I say that because when I look at the life force of beings such as people, cats, dogs or horses, etc (for example) the force is white, glowing and surrounds them like a protective shell.  If I change my mindset to look at bacteria, they are very dimly lit as if there isn't much "charge" behind the force.

When this person asks about RNA and DNA I too see all life intertwined in this way.  Our Universe works on balance, and things work in harmony.  Living things aren't good or bad, but coexist with a goal of reaching a Universal balanced homeostasis. Starting from the smallest microorganism, it builds to create bigger organisms.  I see life like the gears of a clock, intertwined and working in a rhythm.  Each individual component is an independent piece, but to properly function it needs the neighboring parts.  

Using humans as an example, we'd be like the Universe to a gut bacteria.  For us, we are a spec when looking at Source.  We all contribute to a collective, which is connected to Source.  Most everything is both magnificent and minute in the same moment (balance).

Great question.  Thanks for the submission.

Love and light, Lynn 

Don't forget to download the Telegram App and join me: 
Psychic Focus Channel:  https://t.me/psychicfocuslynn
Psychic Focus Chat Channel:  https://t.me/joinchat/VKm7n1RLdcGhcnf0


4 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

What a great question, and the first thing that came to me is that Bacteria, like people, can be both bad and good, but when they play havoc in our bodies it's often our fault for being out of balance. One thing for sure, mosquitoes are pure godless evil.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: Lol. I did a reading on mosquitoes once. I think they were bioengineered to be carriers of viruses.

Truth/knowledge Master said...

@Lynn
bio-engineered? That's awesome!

Now imagine if all of smart people start focusing on more innovation for selfless purpose, for humanity, maybe everything could be so much better.

Remember about covid19. It's considered slow for humans to create vaccines. People who are smart, are just too greedy to invest their skills/brain for selfless purpose. They can create a more faster computer processors every week, but not with innovation to heal HIV/AIDS perfectly, also about an efficient healing of cancer, other than chemotherapy. Imagine if that kind of force, allocated for humanitarian purposes. :)

Greed, evil thoughts, egoism, will take us nowhere. The whole universe will never can satisfy us. The point is to share for each other, equality of everything. :)

Now, I have a few humanitarian projects. Hope that it can be something good for the society. We must aim for noble prizes, take a higher standard of selfless deeds.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Truth/knowledge: I totally agree. We have become a society where is it more profitable to threat the symptoms rather than really cure anything. Very sad and totally unnecessary.