Saturday, December 19, 2020

What You Need to Know - Prepare for the Mark

 

Q.  Hi Lynn.  Check out the following video.  Everyone talks about the mark of the beast, but many don't realize that through symbology many of us have accepted small "stamps."  Would you take a few minutes to watch this and tell me your thoughts?  Also, how do we reject these "stamps" that are found all through society.  Thanks so much!



A.  Interesting video.  He focuses on the idea that that when the mark comes, it will be on the hand or forehead.  As I envision it, I get it will be a darkening of the pineal.  I see that when the mark given it will essentially close down the connection between the person and the higher source power. The true gateway between the 3D and the higher densities.
He also states that the mark will not come all at once, but rather come in small little stamps. His theory is like that of a frog in a boiling pot of water.  We won't accept the mark as one big mark, but rather through little bits of desensitization along the way.  I resonate with this and see that we have been programmed for a long time.  Our language has been manipulated (I've done posts on this) and symbology has been accepted and incorporated into our lives.  I've shown a few examples on the right.  Google and the 666 within the icon, the All Seeing Eye on the money and 666 within our product icons.  We see it everywhere, soak it into our subconscious and slowly take in the stamp. 

I do agree that there will be a person, thing or movement that creates the Beast.  I see the Beast implementing the major [final] mark that alters humanity.  The Beast will present the mark in a way that will be accepted by the majority, and then followed due to force.  The mark must be accepted, and once accepted it can be maintained by force.  What the Beast cannot see is that those that are woke will not accept the mark through manipulation or through force.  Stay strong and listen to your intuition. 

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn   

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms:
Parler - NEW!

Please check out my new book. Now Available: Psychic Focus Journey








9 comments:

RL said...

Thank you for doing this reading so people can be aware of this. How far out do you see the beast appearing? Is it far away in the future or in our near future? And after the pineal has darkened, can the person still bypass the disconnection after they die? I mean— after they leave their 3D body, can they reestablish their connection to source that was robbed by the mark? Or will the mark be attached to them spiritually and affect their ascension process? (I ask this because there are so many people out there that are really good people who blindly follow what they are told and I’m hoping that they can still somehow get back to source)

Robert Schoen said...

I smell a vaccine...BTW, dump your fluoridated water & toothpaste if you're worried about the pineal gland.

Ashley said...

I hope this doesn’t happen at all and that the timeline is for us to be in higher dimensions.

335AT said...

@Lynn Please look at this kmz file. You need google earth which is free. On it you will see a bunch of lines and it looks like a big mass of yarn but if you look at all the places that are marked, you will start to see why it's important. There are all these pentagon shapes all over the world. Some are connected to the pentagon in dc. Me and someone else found these places. Thank you. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YkimUKe45DLJJJk-7GYbIAVjDNs5155y/view?usp=sharing

Tracy said...

Could this be the new beer bug vaccine, Lynn?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@RL: I see the best in the short term future. I think it will be in the form of a movement or culture shift, and a few people will be the face for it. I do think this will attach to them in a spiritual way, but they will be able to work through it eventually (it may take another lifetime though). This is super concerning as my impression is we will see this happening in our lives.

@Robert: Yes! Very true!

@Ashley: You are right. If we can elevate to a higher timeline we may see it, but it will not effect us.

@35AT: Thanks for sharing!!

@Tracy: I do think it is most definitely tied to this beer bug! I'm cautious and skeptical will everything tied to it.

Karoline said...

I always enjoy reading your posts. Which filter would you suggest for the water?

Gratitude said...

I can’t see that file...is it for anyone to see? It says it is private. I sent a request.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Karoline: I would use an RO filter. There are others out there, but an RO one is easy to find.

@Gratitude: I can't seem to get in it either. I just went and checked.