Monday, November 16, 2020

Sister Sun China

Q.  Hi Lynn,

Hope you're doing well.
Could you have a look at this video showing two Suns in China?

The video shows two distinct large light sources in the sky, one is our sun and the other is much smaller but almost as bright. 

Is this the sister sun you spoke of? 


Keep up the amazing work!

Many thanks,

A.  Interesting video!  After watching it and focusing on these light sources, I put set the intent to determine the cause.  I wanted to know if this was indeed two suns or something else...

As I focused on this, I got that this was a unique phenomenon in which our main Sun was in a position that it was perfectly reflecting off the firmament in the atmosphere.  As the the original image came through, the light bounced back as it would bounce off water giving the appearance of two light sources.  One was the original source from the Sun, and the other was a reflection.

I get that when the Sister Sun shows herself, she will look about 2/3 the size of our familiar Sun.  She will also look to be further away in perspective as she is positioned on the other side of our Sun.

Again, cool video.  Thank you for sharing.  And, that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms:
Parler - NEW!

Please check out my new book. Now Available: Psychic Focus Journey

5 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

The firmament fascinates me, as it's been described and depicted since Biblical times. I remember seeing a youtube video of a gopro attached to a weather balloon that ascended into space enough to see the curvature of earth when it recorded what could have been hitting an invisible wall (firmament?) when it was later retrieved after falling back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y0nHhFGXDo

With the flat earth model, there's an equally sized moon and sun orbiting above us within the firmament, but how can we reconcile this model with the other planets we see from the sky and how to we get through the firmament when man wants to travel to Mars?

ss said...

I am also fascinated with this topic. Recently have been watching You Tuber guy from Belgium = Godgevlamste.
His series is intriguing = most recent vid =. https://youtu.be/I-oK-MOLcok
I thought "flat earth" was interesting, but he takes it up a notch or two.

Thanks Lynn for covering this topic.
Your blog always opens up my mind more than I thought possible.

Cyber said...

@Robert

That's a cool video but you're wrong, the balloon didn't reach the firmament. This confirms that the earth is round and not flat from the Gopro footage. Secondly, the balloon burst because it kept on expanding the further up it goes, probably due to the thinner air outside and denser air inside the balloon.

Don't ever quote the bible, there's a lot of misinformation in the bible like god created everything in 7 days, people only live once and won't reincarnate etc.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: As above, so below... I have issues with scaling the other planets too. I will say I do see there is a way to escape via various portals around earth.

@ss: Thanks so much for the info. I appreciate you taking time to share.

@Cyber: To be honest I think the gopro proves it is flat. I have an interesting post coming Friday on the Bible you may enjoy. It was sort of a life changing realization. I would also like encourage open-mindedness, and saying people won't reincarnate is an absolute that I don't agree with (I've done many past life readings and picked up on things I shouldn't know that prove otherwise to me). Just food for thought-

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Cyber: To follow up on my comment, you are free to think what you want. I'm not trying to convince people of anything, just share an intuitive perspective. I'd just prefer to keep thoughts open-minded because if we are inflexible in our beliefs, we stop growing.