Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Patreon/SubscribeStar: Guy Fawkes

Q. Good morning Lynn. The world is really weird, but I have so much faith I am at peace. Could you please do a reading on Guy Fawkes and the phrase "remember remember the 5th of November."

Remember, remember, the Fifth of November
Gunpowder treason and plot
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot
Guy Fawkes, Guy Fawkes, 'twas his intent
To blow up the King and the Parliament
Three score barrels of powder below
Poor old England to overthrow
By God's providence he was catch'd
With a dark lantern and burning match
Holler boys, holler boys, let the bells ring
A. To see my response to the above and video discussion, please visit me on Patreon or SubscribeStar.

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms:
Parler - NEW!

Please check out my new book. Now Available: Psychic Focus Journey

No comments: