Thursday, November 5, 2020

Patreon/SubscribeStar: Elliott Smith

Q.  Hi Lynn, I’m interested in hearing what you see about musician Elliott Smith’s death. In October 2003 he was found with a kitchen knife in his chest and also had defense wounds on his arms after an argument with his girlfriend, Jennifer Chiba, during which he expressed the desire to leave the relationship. It was ruled a suicide as there was a note that was allegedly written by Elliott, but it just seems so fishy, especially after reading stories from his friends about their impressions of his girlfriend. I believe she moved far away not long after it happened. I’m interested in hearing what she’s up to as well and how she feels about the situation. And is Elliott at peace? Thank you! 


A. To see my response to the above and video discussion, please visit me on Patreon or SubscribeStar.

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude), Lynn

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms:
Parler - NEW!

Please check out my new book. Now Available: Psychic Focus Journey

No comments: