Monday, November 30, 2020

Mystery Monolith

Hi Lynn, I was wondering if you know what is going on with this Monolith found in a remote part of Utah. Is it ET related? A mysterious monolith has been discovered in a remote part of the United States. The object, which is estimated to be around 10-12 feet (3-3.6 meters) tall and made of some type of metal, was found planted in the ground, tucked in a red rock cove. There are pictures in the article. Love & light.  


https://news.sky.com/story/mysterious-metal-monolith-found-in-remote-part-of-utah-by-state-officials-counting-sheep-12140885?fbclid=IwAR3Fw04FxFsHUmH9u7fakH0ClsJU89SOfC3yP4HkEO3GpSkASbDMaKepJvk


A.  When I first tune into this, I hear laughter.  I get this was some kind of a prop that was left behind.  I see it being used for some kind of amateur video or movie (I get that someone has spotted this in a scene).  It was left because they directors didn't know if they would need to do more takes, and it was left there.


I get if you touched this or banged on it, you would realize it is hollow in the middle.  This "monolith" does have some weight to it, but it isn't as heavy as you would think.  Moving it wouldn't pose too much of a challenge (with a few strong people and a truck).


I did hear via a comment that this monolith has since been removed.  When I tuned into why, I got the "owners" of this wanted it back, and didn't want it traced back to them as they didn't have the proper permits/permission to be filming there. They never intended for this to be found, and a huge story to be put out there.


And that is all I have for this reading.  Please let me know your thoughts in the comments.  Love and light, Lynn 


To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms:
Parler - NEW!

Please check out my new book. Now Available: Psychic Focus Journey

12 comments:

SB said...

What about the one in Romania was that a movie prop too? And mrmbb333 found more in other remote areas like Iceland and Antarctica.
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/another-mysterious-monolith-appears-in-romania/
https://youtu.be/CoszAsUoioc

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@SB: Thank you for sharing this. I hadn't heard about any other one. Let me check it out.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@SB: I just looked at it. Very interesting. I do think this is some kind of a hoax. This feels more like a distraction to get people talking. I hear what sounds like a whisper "they are just messing with you." The first was a prop, and any additional feel intentional to keep a story going.

Robert Schoen said...

The movie Producers should try to get their film on Netflix or Hulu quick to take advantage of the millions of dollars of free publicity they got out of this. it's a good laugh for everyone as Lynn's read perfectly solves the mystery.

Robert Schoen said...

ps: Photos of the one in Romania show it was definitely man-made metal Crafted with machine metal polishing swirls covering its entire surface, unless ET's are doing car body work these days...

SB said...

Thanks Lynn. 🌈

Anonymous Reader said...

My best guess would be that it could be some sort of viral marketing for some upcoming movie/show/game. That's the sense that I would get with these sudden monoliths.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Thanks for the comments! I think Robert is right- take advantage of the marketing. It will be funny to see where this shows up.

SB said...

Another one lol
https://www.cnet.com/news/new-mysterious-monolith-appears-in-california/

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Interesting!

Truth & light said...

Theres video of some men moving one in arizona or utah

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Truth and Light: Interesting...