Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Praying Mantis vs Alien Mantis


Q. Hi Lynn, I have been seeing a lot of Praying Mantis' in my garden recently. It got me thinking. What is the difference between Alien Mantis beings and these little insects on earth? They are fascinating creatures and have heard that Mantis beings are peaceful. Is this true? What is the relationship between the two? Thank you!

A. Great question! When I focus on the praying mantis I do see a connection to the alien mantis. I get the praying mantis is less evolved than the alien. It looks as though the praying mantis is the lower density (3D) incarnated form.

With regards to being peaceful, the praying mantis is much for peaceful than the alien variety, but still has some aggression. They are fairly harmless to humans, but are quite aggressive to their insect counterparts. They can even be helpful to humans, killing many insects that could cause harm or destruction. I don't see them attacking or trying to bite a human as if they know who could be the bigger aggressor. They do have keen instincts. Their internal intuition and behavior gives them the feeling of being a friend over a foe.

In the evolution chain, the praying mantis looks to evolve over several incarnations into an alien mantis. I cannot connect to the peacefulness of them. I see them as very dominant and controlling. When I've done readings on the inner earth, I've seen various insectoid aliens, and they all look to try to dominate over humans. I have the impression as a praying mantis they feel weak, but once the are large and powerful enough to feel strong, they exude their strength.

Interesting reading! Thanks for the suggestion!

And that is all I have for now. Please feel free to leave a comment. Love and light, Lynn

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms:
Parler - NEW!

Please check out my new book. Now Available: Psychic Focus Journey

4 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

I always responded to the concept that the Earth was like a zoo holding many species of animals and fauna originally taken from other planets, and insects in particular seem other worldly. Praying Mantis eat their mates while copulating and form the mass locust swarms that destroy crops, so not so sure about their 'friendliness.'

daisy said...

Along with Simon Parkes and his Connecting Consciousness, there is Mary Rodwell who works particularly with children and their experiences with Mantids - all seem to be positive experiences.

Robert, are you sure there are Praying Mantises in those locust swarms, and not just locusts?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: Yeah, they look innocent, but it is because they understand that humans can take them out if they act out against us in a harmful way. They have become submissive to us.

@daisy: Interesting... thanks for sharing!

Javier said...

Two years ago, I was at an ayahuasca ceremony when a humanoid praying mantis being came out of the bushes, looked at me and emitted a high pitch chirping sound that drove me to a quick, but deeply instrospective process that made me aware of some aspects of my life that required my attention, so I perceived that my visitor was not harmful, but a positive being...It was a call-to-action to improve thing in my life. I threw up, and with the vomit I was getting rid of a lot of negative thoughts and emotions.
By the way, I use to work at this type of ceremonies, so I am used to see spaceships in the surroundings of these (however, seeing the ET beings themselves is quite rare), which had me convinced of a counciousness relationship between entheogens such as ayahuasca and mushrooms and ET visitations...
I have also perceived the inner world in my visions.
Thank you Lynn, for your great blog. I appreciate your work.
Maybe, I'll share another experience to get your psychic impressions on the subject.