Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Last Survivor of the Montauk Project


Q.  Can you do a reading on Steward Swerdlow?  He is the last survivor of the Montauk Project.  I'd be curious if you pick up anything on him.  I watched a great interview with him!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXBkSG4bndk


A.  When I focus on him I get that he is authentic and explains things in a way that resonate with things I've seen and felt.  I want to touch on a few topics that really jumped out to me. (I suggest watching the video if you have time.)

He made a profound distinction that I had not understood before, but makes sense.  He said there are ETs (which I agree), and there is a difference between ETs and Aliens.  These terms are not interchangeable.  ETs are from within this universe and other universes and can be in physical form and also in an energetic form.  Aliens are static to this universe and are only in physical form.  As I approach readings I need to be more mindful of these terms. 

He goes to explain that studying ET communication (his term is hyperspace language for the mental exchange of knowledge) is the basis for mind control.  I've always seen ET communication as a basic telepathic communication in which thoughts and concepts are understood without spoken words.  I then realized that seeing how ETs communicated inspired the Powers That Were (PTW) as they saw this an an opportunity to manipulate and control without people realizing it.  Stewart didn't say this, but it came through to me while I was focused on this.  Mind control first started with subliminal messaging and infiltrating music, tv, etc, and has evolved into a so much more as technology advanced.  

Stewart discusses timelines, and how every timeline exists.  You cannot change this timeline, you can only jump to different timelines.  CERN is trying to collapse timelines so only the timelines with an agenda being successful exists, which keeps failing.  I see the past, present and future all exist.  All permutations exists.  If you want to experience something different, you have to jump to a different timeline.  The timeline doesn't change for you, and won't adjust when it isn't in the greater good.  We may glitch, and have temporary experiences (hence the Mandela Effect), but it will reset and sync.

He also discusses Q Anon.  He saw it as a group of  10 or less, and 3 of them were ET/Alien.  He referred to Trump as Q+ (an affiliate).  I've seen Q as a small group, maybe 3 people headed by JFK Jr.  I too see Trump involved and working closely with Q to dismantle the control of the PTW.   Stewart also saw that Ep-Stein wasn't dead, and felt he was in a secluded location and being used to take down the behaviors of the deep state in regards to "young people" (can't say or write the true phrase without flagging).   I did see him as dead, but he did not kill himself (I hope I'm wrong if he is indeed a tool to take down the deep state!).  I do see this house of cards tumbling, but it won't be in full force until after the election (another reason the PTW are in a panic- they don't want exposed).

Overall, great interview!  Thanks for the blog suggestion!

Love and light, Lynn 

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms:
Parler - NEW!

Please check out my new book. Now Available: Psychic Focus Journey

10 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

I think this is one of the most important readings you've ever done, Lynn, and it connects what's going on in the world today to a lot of what I've learned (and almost forgotten!) a long time ago and lots of things I never knew in such a beautiful way. I can't recommend highly enough this video interview of Stewart Swerdlow by Laura Eisenhower, both well-known figures in alternative thought who understand the deeper patterns in life and spirituality.

Leaving aside politics, it should be obvious to everyone right now we are in the midst of an ideological Civil War in which I believe many people are caught up in mind control, and Swerdlow explains that mind control technology that has manipulated so many as well as the basic tenant that man's spirituality has to develop to a sufficient level before it is worthy to possess certain technologies, but unfortunately the DS already possesses many of these right now that were retrieved from ancient civilizations or other civilizations and has been abusing them, causing many of the problems on our planet and is responsible while making most people deliberately stupid so they're more easily controlled and never connect to their higher selves. Anyone who really wants to understand what's going on in the world today should watch this video. People often describe the reasons behind what's going on in the world today as something akin to three dimensional chess but this highly condensed panoramic view of our world that Swerdlow presents in this interview brings that complexity of the different elements and players behind the scenes that control and are shaping the events unfolding in the news to a whole new & higher level.

Michelle Albo said...

Hi Lynn, I am curious who were the 3 ETs in the Q Anon Group?

ss said...

Hi Lynn, I second Michelle Albo's request = VERY curious who the 3 ETs in the Q Anon Group? Where do they reside? How long have they been on earth. Do they/did they have regular jobs. How did they introduce themselves to the Q Anon Group or how did their initial meeting occur / get started. Do they have families here on earth. What does President Trump think of them when interacting (if in fact they have). Any feedback would be most appreciated. Thanks for ALL your work !

Robert Schoen said...

One question I'm left with is that while it's almost certain mind control is going on and is helping to create a Civil War in this country, is it only affecting the side that rabidly hates Trump or are they also making the other half fanatic followers of Trump? If the mind control manipulation only works on the Trump haters, what is it that makes those who support Trump immune from this manipulation?

I've always seen this as a good vs evil battle in which Democrats have moved to positions so radical and anti-American (Globalist, cancel culture, cancel history & anti-family) on every front that Trump is a better personification of traditional democrat values in representing the working class and improving life for minorities in cities. If we're talking 4D chess politics by extraterrestrials bent on taking over the planet, it could even be Trump supporters are being played as well, a possibility I don't believe but that has to be considered. If I'm going to be fooled, I'd rather be ET scammed as a Trump supporter.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: I agree. This video was really well done. It was an amazing interview that explained a lot in ways you could understand. The timeline thing was really enlightening. I've always seen different timelines and glitches, but he shared how they are trying to compress the timelines into one (and the surviving one is one that fills their agenda). He also said how positive ETs aren't allowing it to happen. I would recommend this video as well. It also makes sense how the mind manipulation started, and how they do it with our surroundings (all forms of media). Anyone that has time would most likely benefit from watching this.

@Michelle: I'm not sure. I've never seen them, but I did pick up on him saying that. I thought that was really interesting.

@ss: I'd have to really think on that. I've never seen them. When I think on Q I see an image (don't really see a face though, and when I do it isn't super clear), and images are behind him. I see one main person, but he is surrounded by a small group of "helpers."

@Robert: I think to some degree we are all manipulated, the real challenge is to realize it and use critical thinking to move past it. People that question things, and exercise their own thoughts push through (and pose the greatest threat) the manipulation and see things more for what they are.

JJ said...

the Channeler Bashar says that “Law of Attraction” is really you using your perspective to easily shift into a parallel timeline where you have that thing that you really want. He says that based on our thoughts and how we think about a certain thing or situation- that we are automatically shifting into a reality we want to see whether we are active manifestors or not. Abraham hicks basically confirmed on a reading that Bashar’s interpretation of how LOA works was correct. It’s not magic- it’s just Quantum Physics at work.

JJ said...

Just want to add- we don’t need fancy machines or CERN to shift to other timelines- according to Bashar- we only have to think a certain way to get there. In fact he says we are shifting timelines a million times per second!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@JJ: I do agree with that. I felt like what Stewart was saying was they were trying to collapse the timelines so only a few existed and were possible to shift to. The only ones they want surviving are the ones in which they are in control of everything.

TheOnlyOne said...

If the draco were here before us, where did we come from? You need to watch "The Hungry Earth" and "Cold Blood" from Doctor Who.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@TheOnlyOne: Thanks for the suggestions. I get we were seeded from the Dog and Cat ETs. They were all here before us, and the Draco were left behind when the Cat and Dogs fled.