Friday, September 4, 2020

A small favor... Please leave me a review...

Hi everyone!  I want to say thank you to those that ordered my book.  I'm very humbled at the feedback I've received.  I do have a small favor to ask.  If you've read my book, and happen to have a free moment, please submit a review on Amazon.  I would be MOST grateful!  It truly does help me out and helps me to spread the word.  

Thanks again!  I truly appreciate each and every one of you and the encouragement I've received along the way.  

Love and light, Lynn 

4 comments:

Nurse1277 said...

Hi,
I can't wait to read your book, I ordered one from Australia, it's double the price, but well worth it, will remember to send you a book review at a later date.
Take care and thank you for writing this book.
Regards
Big fan

Alex said...

Lynn, thanks for all the great readings in this blog for the past few years. Hope your book sells well and you can continue to give free readings in this blog.

Diane Hamilton said...

Hi Lynn! I just ordered your book and I can't wait to receive it and start reading. You know I've always followed you and have appreciated all your words of wisdom through out the years! Keep up the good works

Love ya,
Diane Hamilton

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Thanks everyone! I truly appreciate it!! Big hugs!