Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Death of Robert Trump

Q.  Can you shed some light on the death of Robert Trump?  Was there something to this?  Also, right before he passed he tweeted some very curious things, and Twitter ended up closing the account.  What are your thoughts?  


Read quick before this disappears (link to some archives of the tweets):  https://archive.fo/syEOn

A.  First, I would like to express my condolences to the family.  Regardless of your political affiliation, this was a sad and emotional passing.

When I focus on Robert, I do get he had some underlying health issues.  I am drawn to his heart and lungs.  I get he was on medication for his heart (I feel it would be hard to circulate the blood) to counteract "thicker" blood.  I also see he would go through bouts with his lungs (bronchitis?) that he could heal from, but seemed to come back.  

Earlier this year, I get he was intentionally exposed to the beer bug.   The Powers The Were (PTW) wanted to send a message to Trump, and using his older brother with pre-existing heart and lung issues was the way to go.  

Trump has been speaking of the good job being done providing ventilators, and also been optimistic on treatment plans such as HCQ (and now convalescent plasma).  The PTW know that if there is something effective out there, then the fear will be reduced and the vaccine will be less urgent- which they do not want.  They also know that if people are less fearful, voting at the polls will happen. The PTW will not let the fear subside until they get control of the country- which I do not see happening.

Robert knows exactly what was happening.  I also get he knows of QAnon and his brother's connection to Q (and JFK Jr).  In his final moments this was his way to share information and confirm what many suspect.  Some are stating these tweets were fake, but I get it is disinfo being spread because the PTW are trying to prevent questioning so it is easier to label as conspiracy.

Enjoy the tweets!  And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank  you.  Love and light, Lynn 

Additional backup links that were forwarded to me:  

http://archive.fo/X06Jt


Please check out my new book. Now Available: Psychic Focus Journey

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms:

8 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

I always felt Robert Trump's death was suspicious happening so close to the election but never heard anything about his final tweets that got him suspended. The links that you posted were not working very early this morning but so glad that you posted them in the photo, which explains why they were so nervous. Before I had assumed that the publication of Mary Trump's garbage book which he had fought in the courts to stop because the vindictive and niece had signed a non-disclosure, had given him a heart attack so she was the primary one in the family fighting it. This is much worse and also explains the death of Herman Cain and your previous read on how they can give selected people Covid with infected Nasal Schwabs. These people are EVIL!

Cyber said...

@Lynn
How was he intentionally infected? Wouldn't Donald Trump's family be extra careful with any trickery?

LyndaC said...

Thank you for this reading, Lynn. I had found the archive of his posts recently and was going to send them to you too. I am glad you found them. Do you see if Robert directly died from covid19 or from "another" cause. My condolences and prayers are with his family and friends.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: I agree. Interestingly, I just pulled a question to look at regarding this book. I think it will be interesting!

@Cyber: I get that he was. They are cautious. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. it is interesting to see who he DOES keep close.

@LyndaC: I do think it was beer bug related and complications due to it.

Truth & light said...

2nd person to die close after saying michelle obama is a man - joan rivers now robert trump

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Truth&Light: Interesting observation. I hadn't heard that he said that..

The enlightened one said...

Amazing tweets. This is some real dynamite.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@enlightened one: I thought so too!