Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Fatal Flight

Q.  Hi Lynn....Can you see what happened to the fatal flight involving Emiliano Sala and pilot David Ibbotson.  Where is David Ibbotson?  He was nowhere to be found.  I have requested this item before but know how busy you are...would love to know what happened though...Thanks for reading!


A.  As I focus on this and put myself on the plane, I first notice that there is an extreme amount of turbulence.  It feels more than normal, as if the altitude was wrong.  My impression is Ibbotson realized the plane was flying rough, but wasn't sure how to counteract it by shifting direction slightly or altering the altitude in which the plane was flying.  I sense the turbulence could have been lessened, but Ibbotson didn't know how to handle the situation, and some kind of weather system, or pressure was being generated in the air where the water met the land.

I hear something in reference to flying.  I cannot be sure the exact term, but it sounds like they hit a "head wind" in which something caught the nose and forced the plane to head downward.  Ibbotson didn't know what to do, and could not pull the plane up or counteract this "head wind" he was in.  I see that when you are caught in that situation you only have a few moments before you make contact with the ground because the force pushing down is so great.  

I do see that this happened very fast, and when these gentlemen passed, it was so quick they didn't realize what happened.  I get an image of the crash, and in a moment they were both in spirit and confused.  It was like they knew they weren't in their body, but didn't realize they had passed.  I do see that they landed far apart, but seemed to separate into spirit and float upward at nearly the same time.  This event was tragic on many levels, but I can say the Sala and Ibbotson look to be at peace.

This is very sad, and very traumatic for the families and loved ones.  Please shed some love and light and guide people to find Ibbotson so his body can be laid to rest and his family can find closure.
Lynn  

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms:


No comments: