Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Purpose of Sleep

Q.  Hi, Lynn. I want to ask a pretty good question. I know it has already asked many times in the metaphysical communities.  Instead of citing some popular science material, can you actually focus on this topic and gather intuitive information about it? What is sleep, I mean the actual process of when a human is sleeping?  What is it's purpose? And what is the metaphysical side of it?

A.  I see sleep as a vital part to our being.  We are all connected to a Source consciousness.  Humans truly are spiritual beings that chose to live a 3D existence; however, we still need to nourish our spiritual side.  

As we go to sleep, I see the brain starts to change goes from a beta, alpha, theta state to a delta state.  During those transitions our mind slowly disconnects from the 3D plane and gently connects to Source on a deeper level.  This connection allows our spiritual being to "recharge."   

The recharging of the spiritual self also enables the physical 3D body (or vehicle) to heal as well.  As Source connects to the energetic body, the energetic body encourages health and healing for our physical body (and is why we are more tired when we are sick or feel we are becoming sick).  I also see that for this reason we die when we are sleep deprived for many days because the physical body loses the conduit to the Source connection (and the ability to heal).

Light workers are effective in promoting the movement of Source energy through a person, especially when the person relaxes and stays in an alpha or theta state.  This cannot replace the lack of sleep though as the delta brain waves make the deepest connection (and delta is difficult to achieve in a waking state unless you are highly trained and disciplined).  

And that is all I have for this reading.  Please leave a comment and share your thoughts on sleep.  Love and light, Lynn 

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms (the links are now fixed):
Brighteon
BitChute
YouTube
GAB

11 comments:

Neeraj said...

Very timely post & thanks for the question. Lynn what one can do to improve the quality of sleep? Thanks.

@Watch said...

Thank you Lynn!
What is the purpose on keeping us asleep in the "oil as a fossil fuel" question?

Since the early seventies during the first oil crisis, we are told that oil sources are going to mingle pretty soon, once it is a fossil fuel, etc.
But today there is still oil abundance and two months ago it even reached negative prices on the free commodities market (not at the gas station unfortunately).
For example, the Maracaibo sea oil district has served the Venezuelan country as an important source of income over almost a century and it is still disputed today ( China and Russia are military present there to protect it from the US... ) could you explain this to us please? (Here an interesting video on the subject https://youtu.be/7JI8-YzMFX4 ). Thanks

Kelly said...

This is crazy....I was trying to fall asleep last night. This exact question popped up in my mind. What if, when we fall asleep, we actually go to another realm to "recharge" our energy. It seemed to make sense to me. Thank you for all you do Lynn! Again, you have given me answers to questions I have had and The validation to let it go because I have the answer. Thank you!

Hulsie said...

I'm really worried about my parents, in their 80's.. they are going on years of insomnia. They have tried everything. I don't know what to do to help them. I google, "drastic remedy for sleep" and get melatonin.. tried that first and they still do take it but doesn't do much. I mean we really need something drastic. I am so worried for them.

Seahorse said...

Interesting. Been reading Cayce's book on using dreams to tell my future. I can't remember my dreams though. My sleep is not as good as years ago and I guess that's why. Thanks for all the out of ordinary subjects. Still waiting for my questions to appear with the others on your page. Masters of the far east, Simon king of the witches and a bigfoot story. Not concerned about the time for responses just worried about if they're lost or something. Thanks

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Neeraj: Diet can play a huge role. You also have to listen to your body. Depending what you have going on, it could play a factor. For example, I was having terrible sleep and could not figure out why. It was different than interruption due to energy shifts- I could tell. I felt that something was out of balance and started to really monitor my diet. It occurred to me that I wasn't getting enough sodium and potassium. I made a drink of apple cider vinegar, carbonated water, no salt and Himalayan salt- drank a glass a day for 2 days, and slept 7 hours (which is really great for me). It really is individual to the person, but diet plays a huge role.

@Watch: I see it being all about money, scarcity and control...

@Kelly: You are most welcome!

@Hulsie: I know that sometimes people get caught up in routines, but do they meditate? Or even practice deep breathing? Something like that before bed could be very relaxing and help ease them to sleep. It (in this scenario) feels like their minds just wander and they think to intently about things when trying to sleep. A calming technique could really help to learn how to quiet the mind.

Seahorse: I have a list of topics in a draft folder in addition to what is one the blog. Can you send me an email and I will dig them up?

Thanks for all the comments!

Robert Schoen said...

I've been lucky never to have back pain, which I believe is a physical manifestation of a stressed mental state, so I'm wondering if other than the usual anatomical,age,& weight gain explanations,snoring and sleep apnea can have some similar correlation to our psyche, so that if 1 solves the emotional route cause if that was eliminate the sleeping problem.

Ice said...

Is sleep at night better for us than sleep at day? Say, is there a long-term difference in health for night-shift workers compared with early risers?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: I think they could all be related. Interesting analysis.

@Ice: Either one is fine, the goal is to get to the deep sleep cycles.

Thanks for the comments!

Iverna said...

I hear Pure Sleep by Clif High is good product. Plan on buying some myself.

Hulsie said...

Thanks Lynn.. I just saw your comment and suggestion.. I think you are right.. they worry to much now with each coming night.. what happens if it is sleepless again? and of course they have issues. They don't meditate but I do tell them to take deep long breaths but I'll have to remind them.

Thanks to Iverna too for the suggested product, I'm familiar with Clif High!