Monday, June 22, 2020

King Joseph Gregory Hallet

Q.  What can you say about King Joseph Gregory Hallet?  Is he really going to take the position of King?  Here is a video worth watching explaining the connections!



A.  Yes, I do see him taking power, and I get the transition is already occurring.  For decades the Queen has held the power, much in part to the darker elements of control.  This King has now emerged, and I see him as a positive to aid in cleaning out the PTW (Powers That Were).  It looks as though his lineage was somewhat buried, and the monarchy made sure of that.  The monarchy wanted to have people in place that had allegiance to the PTW to ensure and protect the power and control over the people.  

Earlier in the year I saw a transfer of power happening in July or August of this year, but I wasn't clear on the details.  I saw the Queen stepping down and a new leader would emerge.  I "assumed" it would be Charles (don't ever assume, right?), but now I understand this to mean a completely new leader, one that would help to dismantle the PTW.  

I get that when the transition happens, they will not want to make a big media story of it.  The "beer bug" provides a good camouflage for this transfer to happen.  The current monarchy will still be involved, and even remain in the media to some extent.  William, Kate, Charles and the Queen look to still reside in England.  I do not see any wealth being taken from them.  I also get that when Harry and Meghan left, it was in part to escape the monarch lifestyle, but also they knew this was coming and didn't want to be involved with it.

I see this as very interesting times, and the Queen is very resistant to this shift.  It will be forced, and there will be a fight due to "technicalities" but I cannot see this being a fight she will win.  Stay tuned... 

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms (the links are now fixed):
Brighteon
BitChute
YouTube
GAB

10 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

This is one of the few times that I saw Lynn's video before her website written blog, and when I saw it the YouTube did not have a link to the background story on the true king of England, so I looked up other info and came across this video which claims the true heir to the throne is now in Australia, & that there's compelling proof, including a veiled account in Shakespeare that seems to refer to it, that King Edward IV, born in 1441, was illegitimate so the true royal liniage decends from his brother.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsVzDf-KhXU&feature=emb_rel_pause
The video Lynn cites claims more than a century later Henry VIII's consort Anne Boleyn was not executed but secretly lived and had a son who was the real heir. I prefer the Edward IV illigitamate theory, but either way it seems people are questioning history and that's not a bad thing.
I confess to being pretty ignorant of English History and hold no interest in Royal lineage, but years ago was really fascinated by the theory in that all of Shakespeare's Works were really written by Edward de Vere, the Earl of Oxford, and found that hypothesis completely compelling.

We are certainly living in interesting times, & here in the US we now have a group of people anxious to rewrite history by tearing down statues. I'm wondering if this new speculation on English royalty comes from the same DS energy, and if so maybe the revisionists are deliberately backing the wrong horse, err heir. Time will tell.

Myway said...

You did a article on Somerset Belenoff, who has a strong connection to the royal bloodlines. Somerset Belenoff is definitely someone to watch out for and she is helping the reptilians get more powerful.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: Sorry about the confusion. I put a link in the top comment (on YouTube). I don't know much about the history either, but this was an interesting reading. Definite change of energy. Thanks for sharing the link!

@Myway: Definitely. That was a very dark being!

SB said...

I dreamed about a good king last night...

Serene said...

Does this mean we will never see Will and Kate ascend the throne? I thought Kate would be a great and beautiful Queen. Does she know she will never be Queen, or are we going to see lots of shade thrown over who the real Monarch is. If the new King is married, will his wife then become Queen then??

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@SB: Interesting timing. :-)

@Serene: I think this will be a huge mess, and the currently family won't leave without really fighting for the crown. I'm not sure I do see Kate as Queen (I too felt she would be wonderful, and has energy much like Diana).

David said...

Wow ... While I've no direct source of knowledge here , this interview was fascinating . Certainly the R.N sick to the point of mutiny over traffcking the qeen's H is mind boggling ... This Joseph has seemingly good energy and intelligence . Funny how he gave the vulcan salute aT the end ,.

daisy said...

Another take by Simon Parkes of Connecting Consciousness 19-06-2020. Begins at 48 min in.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Thanks for the comments!

P said...

Hi Lynn, what do you see happening with this? Thank you!!