Monday, June 8, 2020

Quick Q and A (Weather, Brazil and the "New Ab-Normal")

 
Q. Hi Lynn. I'm travelling and cannot pose a question through the blog. Could you do a reading on "Can we expect normal weather patterns until December?" This spring has been rather cold and the southern hemisphere is experiencing a grim autumn.

Thank you and warm regards!
A.   As I think about the rest of the year, I see a lot of extreme changes in weather.  We used to have definitive spring and autumn, but now we go straight from winter to summer and vice versa.  There doesn't feel to be the gradual changing of four seasons, but rather a long summer and winter, with a very abbreviated spring and autumn.  I see spring and autumn as transitional seasons, sometimes only lasting days or a few short weeks. 

The quick transitions look to be a new cycle that continues on past 2020.  The southern hemisphere looks to continue with the grim autumn, and the northern counterpart has a very short lived spring (or already a full on blazing summer).  I get in many regions of the north and south will even have some weeks that feel like you have all four seasons (one day the furnace, the next the windows open and then three days later the air conditioner). 

I see a few factors driving this.  Our earth has constant magnetosphere fluctuations.  This impacts our atmosphere and also impacts how the sun effects us.  In some instances the atmosphere retains warmth like a blanket, and in other situations the atmosphere isn't as insulating.

The amount of weather manipulation is also taking a tole on the earth.  I see the extreme weather being targeted to civilized areas more than underpopulated regions.  Many chemtrails fall to the earth within a few days, but there are still some residual elements that remain in the atmosphere.  Those remaining chemicals react to the greater intensity of the sun (and the occasional HAARP beam) to further promote the unusual weather when compared to decades ago. 


Q.  Today the Financial Times, British daily newspaper, published an article stating that Bolsonaro is leading Brazil to a disaster. Does this statement resonate with you?  If yes, will they try a military coup detat?

Besides the "beer bug" issue he's facing political problems, many of which he created himself.  Once we are facing very peculiar times, he might be the bitter remedy to prevent even worse stuff (one world government?).
A.  Like most leaders, I see both positive and challenging aspects to his leadership.  He is a very conservative person, and leads with that mentality.  He is passionate about his beliefs, and truly thinks that Brazil would benefit from adopting his beliefs, even creating laws.  The challenge is that when you take your personal beliefs and impose them on a large scale and eliminate the personal freedoms of others, people start to slowly reject both the positive and negative aspects of the leadership.

He does have a good vision or strength for Brazil, but his approach has created huge problems for himself.  I do get his stern personality will prevent Brazil from being consumed by one world government (which is a positive), and his idea on the economy will help to boost Brazil.  The real issue is the social unrest tied to the personal freedoms and equality I mentioned earlier.  

I get Brazil is on the radar of the PTW (Powers That Were) too.  Any country that is seen as conservative and an economic threat gets their attention as a possible rival.  I get that the PTW play into the social unrest and also send "destabilizing" forces there for him to deal with.  I relate this type of behavior to economic hitman, however, it has a more personal and emotional driving force to reek havoc on the country.


Q. Pay attention to what they call "New Normality." It is purly a NWO term as shown on UN's new website  https://unnwo.org
A.  Yes!  The PTW want the term "new normal" in our vocabulary.  They want face masks (and I heard the phrase during meditation "they are the western hijab"), distancing, fear of others and the ability to command random guidelines as part of our world.  There is only abnormal (which is now) and old normal, which is pre "beer bug."  Don't let the word "normal" connect to anything currently.  Our subconscious and the collective need to maintain clarity.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view
any of the following platforms:

Brighteon
BitChute
YouTube
YouTube BACKUP Channel
GAB

8 comments:

@Watch said...

WoW! Very eye opening! Thanks! I´ve also heard, there´s a chance for weird space weather possibly also related to the weakening magnetosphere.

TheOnlyOne said...

I shared this post on my fb, and I've shared lots of others, and I was wondering if me posting them on my fb makes any difference? Thank you.

@Watch said...

@TheOnly1 It sure does make a difference imho. In my particular case your comment motivated me to do the same! Thks

Kalamota Kook said...

I was struck by your comment about the mask being the Western hijab. I tried making my own mask out of some old cloth which happened to be black. When I finished making it and tried it on my face, it felt (and looked) like a niqab even though it didn't have anything like the same meaning. My instinctive revulsion to it was so overpowering, I was shocked and almost embarrassed at how extreme my reaction was. I literally couldn't do it. If you were acting in a movie about WW2, just putting the Nazi uniform on would feel horrible. It felt like that. I live in an area that is now very much an Islamic colony, and I felt that if I went out of the house wearing that it would be endorsing and normalising the Wahabist look. Logically this is ridiculous because there are all sorts of face coverings about that we 'know' are only associated with a virus, or mandatory for public transport etc. It was the extreme strength of my gut reaction that was shocking. Perhaps I was picking up the same message as you report here. Thank you Lynn.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Watch and TheOnlyOne: Yes, it helps and thank you. It is really hard to share perspective with censorship. I appreciate it. :-)

@Kalamota: Thanks for sharing. It was really a strange concept that came through, but have to feel there was some kind of truth behind it.

Ice said...

Citizens of The Philippines have generally known that their government is corrupt. Conflicting actions, preferential justice, and a deluge of issues point to the self-serving interests of its politicians.

Since quarantine/lockdown though, the Philippine government has been more blatant with its shortcomings, less interested in sugarcoating its actions under the guise of public good, and much more aggressive with militarization under President Rodrigo Duterte.

The country tries to follow the WHO "norms" of first-world countries such as social distancing, face-masking, work-from-home setups and even so far as schooling-from-home. These are putting immense stress of the general low-income population, the majority of which cannot manage to keep distance from each other in residences and markets, much less afford electronic equipment to attend school this year or work online.

Economic recession is one thing; political priorities are another. While citizens struggle to meet basic necessities, the government pushes for greater taxation on internet services and online businesses. (It must be noted that the Philippines has the highest tax rate on Southeast Asia, higher than that of Singapore, which has greater living standards.)

The latest government scheme is a law urgently wanting to be passed that would give them the power to arrest anyone deemed as a terrorist. People are concerned about potential violations on human rights and freedom of speech.

My impression is that they are fumbling on what to do about the C0VID thing while maintaining ulterior motives of self-service and control.

I guess I just want to know... I mean, Filipinos are a happy, cheerful bunch, and I'd like to imagine that all this love is helping raise spirits, but maybe if this can reach hearts of people in positions of power? Will everything turn out okay?

@Watch said...

2 weeks from summer solstice> https://strangesounds.org/2020/06/anomalous-snow-june-montana-idaho-utah-video.html

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Ice: Thank you for sharing this. I do see people/governments are taking this situation to insert power where they have never had it. There really is a goal for a new world order out there. If people don't stand up against it, even if it is to resist this fear mentality in their subconscious, I'm afraid it could go that way. Luckily I do see the collective rising and people are turning away from this fear based mentality (but it is very slow).

@Watch: Thanks for sharing!