Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Meditation (Times Two!)

Hi everyone!  With the full moon upon us, "A Man Called Dada" and I thought a meditation was in order.  Please join us tonight at 8 PM EST and again tomorrow (if you are available) at 12 PM EST for a “Gaia Axis/Core” meditation.  This is where we visualize and send light throughout the earth's axis, which will then flood all the portals with light.  To anyone newer to meditation, after quieting your mind, just focus on sending healing and light to where it needs to go.  Any amount of positivity created in the collective really does impact us in the greater good.

Hope you can join!

5 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

I'll be there!

Jackie said...

Where do I go to join? You tube, Paetreon?

Dolphin144 said...

Sorry, I missed again the Chat! But I will do the Meditation for sure...thanks Lynn!

Hope said...

@Jackie,

There is no guided meditation if that is what you meant by "where to join".

As Lynn, said 'After quieting your mind, just focus on sending healing and light to where it needs to go'.

If you want more detail for this meditation, you can either click on that link 'A Man Called Dada' given in this posting, which will open to this website:

https://schrodingersothercat.blog/2020/05/05/gaia-core-axis-meditation/

Hope it helps.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Hi everyone! I'm sorry I did see your comment in time, Jackie. Yes, Hope is right. This was just a personal meditation with a collective focus. I hope everyone had a grounding and peaceful time. Hugs, Lynn