Friday, July 17, 2020

Friday Rewind

Over the years I've done thousands of readings, and they sometimes get buried in the blog.  Here are a few questions I've tackled before, so I thought I would organize the questions with my previous readings linked below.  I hope you enjoy this bit of a rewind.  Love and light, Lynn 

Q.  What do you think is the story behind mud floods and the so called Tartarian architecture all over the world?  When were the magnificent structures built and by whom?
A.  There was a great land of Tartary.  In my original reading this land and the people reminded me of Atlantis and how it has been described.  The structures that have been built were done so to copy the Tartarian culture.  Jealousy over their land is what led to their demise, and by "stealing" from them and attempting to copy what they built, it was felt they too would hold the same reverence.


Q.  What is the true shape of the earth - is it flat, hollow or a disc like doughnut with a dome above. 
A.  This is a tricky question.  I've actually seen many variations, and I have come to realize the shape depends on what density you are viewing.  I see it fairly flat, with a dome over it shaped like a contact lens.  Even though it is flat (ish), it is thick and still has hollow cavities.


Q.  Is the Mandela Effects real? 
A.  Yes, it is very real.  As we have our individual journey, we experience our own timeline.  We also experience events on a collective timeline.  Occasionally there are glitches in that collective experience where a section of people see/feel/experience one thing, and another section has a different experience.  Ultimately these "glitches" reconcile, and we come back to the same timeline, but that doesn't change the memory and varying experiences that people encounter as a group.


Q.  Are the so called space missions real and where do the astronauts travel to - I hear they do go to some place which they refer to as moon/mars etc so where are these places? Obviously, they cannot go to the lights in the sky.
A.  I do not get that we have gotten out of our atmosphere.  Between the Van Allen radiation and the firmament, it is not possible with our current technology.  What we watch regarding the space station and landings is CGI and filmed on the vomit comet (0 gravity plane).


Q.   Do you think there is a agenda for microchips and vaccinations? 
A.  Yes!  They are already doing this in some countries.  One of the motives (and there are several) is to get people microchiped so they can be controlled/monitored.  Another is to use vaccines to control population by reducing fertility (Bill Gates is very outspoken on population control, and is helping to fund ID2020).  

I hope you enjoyed this Friday rewind!  Love and light, Lynn 

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms:

8 comments:

@Watch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Do you think they'll get away with the vaccinations? Do you think it will be mandated and everyone has to have one, or will enough people fight it in time?
Also, with a flat earth, do aliens exist? If so, how? Thank you for your answers!

@Watch said...

Thanks! Just posting the link of the video where Buzz places the reflector on Lunar surface the only experiment working (it can even be checked from earth!) over 50 years late! ;) https://youtu.be/6VDyvXWIbQo?t=104

Truth/knowledge Master said...

Thanks for the insight! 👍 God bless you, and let's remember to praying for the healing of the world. 💕 🙏🏼

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Unknown: I do think they will push it, but people will be able to fight it. It will be hard pressed, but possible. Aliens do exist, and they traverse into our atmosphere via portals.

@Watch: Thanks. I'm not sure I feel this is legit, but I thank you for sharing. I like to put all info out there and let people sort it out in their own mind.

@Truth/knowledge: Same to you! Hugs!

Truth/knowledge Master said...

@Lynn Hugs back. 🤗👍🌹❤️

I'm actually a lightworker. My calling is to make humanity & the world better.

I'm praying for more strength and power, for all the lightworkers! 👍

Karoline said...

Lynn, what about the other planets in our solar system? And any other system? Are they completely round just like is shown to us on documentaries? Or are they similar to earth (contact lens)?.
Thanks.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Truth/knowledge Master: That is beautiful! They definitely do need help!

@Karoline: To be honest I'm not sure it is as easy as all round or flat. Even earth has a weird shape (in my minds eye it is thick and kind of a blob on the bottom). I think they are all shapes, but not necessarily round or flat.