Friday, May 29, 2020

Biden's Health

Q.  Hi Lynn,  Can you do a reading on Joe Biden’s health?  Is he really having trouble thinking? Also, will Michelle Obama be his VP pick and or a future president?

Thank you!


A.  When I focus on him, I get that he is in good physical health, but mentally he is starting to decline.  He doesn't have the clarity or quick intelligent responses that are desirable for a presidential contender.  He wants to have the quick responses, but when he tries to express them, things can come off wrong of even like "gibberish."  

I see the PTW (Powers That Were) backing him and putting a lot of high hopes in him.  I get they are coaching him to get him to be able to focus on talking points, but when he is left to his own devices, he many times will have an odd (or surprising) point.

I get that Joe doesn't even necessarily want the presidency, but is being forced into this.  He truly does look like a puppet for the PTW, and the PTW are hopeful that the familiarity of the name will help to earn votes from people that don't really do the research.  Joe was known on the Obama administration, and there are some people that vote based on a familiar name and they are banking on that.  I get that Biden has participated in some dirty deals (I hear sniffing people is just the tip of the iceberg), and the PTW are holding that over his head.  He is exchanging being the puppet that Hillary was supposed to be in exchange for protection, and to some degree freedom.

When it comes to choosing a VP, Michelle is a good choice.  I see him choosing a woman, and also choosing a person of color.  I get the will most likely go with Kamala Harris.  I have some nudges about Elizabeth Warren and Stacey Abrams, but feel as though Kamala will be the front runner if she takes it.  The PTW need familiar names out there in hopes that a popular name will help them overcome some challenges.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view
any of the following platforms:

Brighteon
BitChute
YouTube
YouTube BACKUP Channel
GAB

17 comments:

Myway said...

I think Joe Biden will step down when he becomes president.

Robert Schoen said...

Kamala Harris running the country under puppetJoe? Ugh!!! What Lynn says about Biden being the DS choice almost forced by blackmail into running Rings true. The way he acts I'm wondering if the guy in the basement (it's really always the same greenscreen photo backdrop) is Biden or his defective clone. Besides being thinner & no turkeyneck, when you compare 2020 Biden to Pre-2015 VP Biden you see the original had personality, good looks & even a charisma that the present model completely lacks. Even Trump's comments on Biden: "Not sure he's even alive," "I'd say he has experience, but he doesn't remember anything he did" and when Biden first announced Trump tweeted he doesn't look anything like he did before. A lot of wags online joke they're cooking a new Biden clone to replace this one, but who knows?

Ashley said...

I was thinking Biden was playing dumb on purpose. When they arrest him, he will play the insanity card. Are we still on the path for Trumpet getting his second term?

mgm said...

@Myway there is 0% chance of Biden beating Mr.T, most likely outcome is a landslide re-election, quite possibly all 50 states!

Jackchann said...

Isnt Michelle a man?

xoxo Luxe said...

Lynn, other intuitives are starting that the space launch Saturday doesn't feel good.... Any insight?

RL said...

Xoxo- I really think the weather manipulation tool will be used to prevent trump from achieving this

Seahorse said...

Biden has much more of a chance with getting debate questions early, mail voter fraud, left run towns loose regulations on illegals voting and the mainstream news mega smear campaign. On stage, I'll bet Biden's paid audience members will struggle to root for him as his name calling, guilt tripping strategy leaves Trump unfazed. Feeling sorry for Biden will be the new resistance and he will own the "mercy" vote. Sounds pathetic.

Nurse1277 said...

Hi Lynn,
Sorry different topic, can you please share your insight on the current situation with the Minnesota riots, was it staged a false flag? Thank you.

RL said...

Nurse1277 I definitely think it was all planned, but the big question is by who??

xoxo Luxe said...

Im emotionality and mentally drained. I know that's what they want. Is Anonymous also being used to fuel the public in a negative way or are they really truth seekers? 2020 has been a scripted reality show. We know this is all planned out better yet being guided a certain way...(white protesters vandalising property in peaceful areas, bricks being delivered by the tons on city blocks in states all over the country to spark violent behavior, etc) I need to know who to trust???? Because my gut is saying we are being played by both sides

Anonymous Reader said...

I get the strong feeling that the recent riots were planned as going along with the plandemic in spite of its effectiveness. It was all about finding the proper tinder for the fire and exploit it for all of its emotional worth. You can see it from all the corporate entertainment companies, its celebrities, right down to the social media influencers, geek fandom organizers/artists, etc. I could go on.

I sincerely hope to see the light at the end of the tunnel. We're going through a very painful time...

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: I think your analysis is very probable. Someone else mentioned the clone aspect to me, and immediately I thought this could very well be the case.

@Ashley: I don't think he is faking it, but when he is arrested he won't have any "recollection" and be a terrible witness.

@mgm: I do agree that this election will be a mess. No matter what way it goes it will be a disaster, and I don't see election day being the final moment. The result counting will drag on for weeks.

@Unknown: At first (many months ago) I would have said no at an initial reaction, BUT since then I've done a lot of thinking on it, and I do believe she/he may be born a male.

@xoxoLuxe: Yes, this whole thing felt off. It was like a fake show done with really great CGI.

@RL: I hadn't got that, but nothing would surprise me at this point.

@Seahorse: It will definitely be interesting!

@Nurse1277 and xoxoLuxe: I plan to work on it this morning and get a post up. Definitely feels fishy!

Thanks for all the comments! Love and light, Lynn

Ryno said...

The current Joe Biden is a clone in my opinion. Look at his ears, looks at his eyes and you will see he is not the same guy. Though is interesting the clone program carried over the hair sniffing and the attraction to young girls.

Oh, and yes Michael, I mean Michelle, is a man and their kids are not really their's. Joan Rivers died shortly after exposing Michael.

Did you all see the mouse run along the engine of the Space X yesterday? Wow, what a mouse to be able to withstand so much heat and gravitational forces! https://twitter.com/BeachMilk/status/1267018581633495040?s=09

RL said...

Lynn- Turns out there was no weather manipulation thing going on, so I was wrong—— BUT I saw on the live feed a mouse scurrying around on the spacex ship thing... and my boyfriend had said “that’s impossible” because at that point there shouldn’t have been any air. I was so disappointed, I was hoping Trump would get us out into space and meeting aliens! :( Here is the clip with the mouse... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uC4M4WEyi-k&feature=youtu.be

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Ryno: Yes, Joan. She was so casual when she mentioned it. I think we have been lied to for a very long time.

@Ryno and RL: I did see it. I don't think it really was a mouse (first thought), but after thinking on it, I realized most of what we see is what they want us to see... so it may not even have been a thing in space (as I don't believe humans have made it there). They are really great at CGI.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Ryno: Yes, Joan. She was so casual when she mentioned it. I think we have been lied to for a very long time.

@Ryno and RL: I did see it. I don't think it really was a mouse (first thought), but after thinking on it, I realized most of what we see is what they want us to see... so it may not even have been a thing in space (as I don't believe humans have made it there). They are really great at CGI.