Wednesday, April 8, 2020

The Plandemic and Stepping Down

Q.  Good day Lynn,  Below is a video showing a lot of CEOs stepping down since Oct 2019 into Jan 2020.

Also is a listing all the CEOs who are stepping down.  It’s quite sinister.  What is going on behind the scenes?  Why now? Did they know about the "beer bug" so they fled and hid in their bunkers? Or there’s more to it?

Can you look more into it?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rxHMIz1PhaQ

A.  When I tune into this CEO situation, I get this is all part of the plan.  I still see this illness (can't say the word or you get auto flagged) being a plandemic that was intentionally released by the PTW (Powers That Were).  It was done to destabilize China and also scare China into working with them versus against them.  (I did an in-depth reading on there HERE).  I get there is so much behind this plandemic, that we aren't even able to understand it all, but it will slowly be unfolded and shown to us.

Regardless, my impression is when the PTW released this they never planned on it getting this out of control.  They thought it would devastate China, but China would respond in a way that it would be controlled- and they were very WRONG.  Trumpet, seeing what was happening, saw this an opportunity.  I hear the phrase "he is good at taking lemons and making lemonade, and this opened up a perfect opportunity."  He has been working at taking down the deep state, and forming a strategy to honor the indictments, but also knows this has to be played very delicately.

This beer bug created the perfect storm.  People couldn't congregate, making false flags difficult.  Flights and ships being docked makes escape of the deep state difficult.  The wheels are in motion, and Trumpet isn't turning back now.  As celebs and other people post they are "sick" they are sending messages to other celebs that it is happening and be cautious.

As people announce they are in quarantine, or some may even pass away, it is really them working on their plea deals.  If they "recover" they made a deal (Note:  Weinstein is "diagnosed").   CEOs that have made dirty deals or participated in illegal activities know this is happening.  Trumpet announced in a conference to the people that he gave people chances to do the right thing.  Even though it was in a different context, these people at the top know what that means.  They will first step down, and they will either disappear to Gitmo, or make a deal (if they don't drowned in their bathtub first).

I also hear the phrase that we are going to awaken to an "Easter Surprise."  I see the arrests and deals peaking around that time.  Lot's of things are happening in tandem.  We just have to wait and see how this plays out as free will action is at an all time high.

Love, Light and Health to all of you- Lynn

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view
any of the following platforms:

Brighteon
BitChute
YouTube
YouTube BACKUP Channel
GAB

14 comments:

bing0 said...

OMG. Fingers crossed. *big smile* here, as always. I wasn't aware of the behind-the-scene-takedowns

Patrick said...

Very exciting and appropriately hopeful session....
Thanks Lynn
🥰

Craig said...

Lynn thats the scenario i've heard from other sources as well. Do you feel that this time we will be getting at least some public acknowledgment that this is actually happening

Also, two other major things are said to be happening now. Freeing abused and tortured children from the tunnels and a quiet take over of the fed.

Ashley said...

And raise our vibrations!! I am so excited to see what is to come, hopefully all in Trumpets favor. So does that mean Tommy Hanky made a deal since he has "recovered"?

EA RW said...

Strange, all over the news you hear stories about certain individuals being infected like boris and merkel and now they recovered or are doing much better...
Q mentioned the stepping down of CEO's although I'm not a big follower it is interesting to see.
I still think this whole plandemic is also a form of mindcontrol and ofcourse everybody is following blindly. It is fearbased when you go out on the street people are behaving differently. Even the police can give you a ticket. Don't let yourself be fooled as it only is a "ticket in commerce". That is what you get for dependancy on the moneysystem. And when you need to explain yourself it doesn't mean telling the truth just like our politicians. Look at us we have an explanation according to the records...

mycale said...

Do you still see Trumpet winning the election? I hope so!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@bing0: Yes, a lot is happening right now..

@Patrick: Thanks, and yes, this part of the chaos we are living does feel good.

@Unknown: I think all three are occurring (I plan on doing a reading soon on the tunnels). It won't be public until it is done.

@Ashley: Yes, I feel he did. Let's see if he has an "accident" now.

@EA RW: I agree!

@mycale: It will be scandalous with lots of cheating, but yes, I do see him winning.

Thanks for all the comments!

Unknown said...

Eternal Father please, please let this be true.

RL said...

Great news!! This makes me happy! Weird thing is I’ve been feeling happy and calm ever since this whole thing started in March. Sometimes I feel like I need to hide how happy I feel because everyone else is so scared, but it’s almost as if I know somewhere in the back of my head that it’s all working out and us conspiracy theorists will be acknowledged (maybe that’s not the right word?) for what we tried to say years ago. I remember you said if people are struggling with the shift they will be afraid etc but woke people will be dealing with the shift differently.. like, it’ll be more positive

RL said...

I want to add that yes I have been staying home just to be safe, so I’m not frockling in the public and all that, but I feel quite content as if we are enjoying a vacation at home :)

Robert Schoen said...

It's both exhilarating and exhausting fOllowing all that is going on right now and hopefully Easter will be some kind of watermark in the downturn of the virus and in the beginning of arrestS.

Lynn, I wanted to ask you about the reports of hundreds of body bags being loaded onto large trucks at hospitals. The president mentioned this about a hospital in Queens where he grew up and just yesterday I got a direct report that the same loading a body bags onto massive trucks was occurring at a hospital in Fort Greene Brooklyn. Are these truly all deaths from the virus, there were reports that almost any death is being attributed to coronavirus whether or not that's the case, but it occurs to me that if there's going to be a big Crackdown with arrests, some of these body bags might be holding the victims of human trafficking in an attempt to get rid of evidence. What do you think?

bing0 said...

i don't know if it is important, but Gideon and Maeve drowned accidently. Classified as an accident

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/08/us/kennedy-boy-body-found/index.html

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Unknown: I agree. I am so hopeful this is all true.

@RL: I can understand what you are saying. I am concerned, and cautious, but I can understand the calm too (I love my kids around and I feel like they are safe).

@Robert: I do get a lot is going on with this and the "traffic" (I hesitate to spell this out) is very real. One thing that was brought to my attention is that net deaths in the US is about the same, and they are reclassifying the causes of death to inflate the "beer bug" stats. For example, if someone has a heart attack, but has been sick, they cause of death will be the beer bug and no mention of the heart issue will be made. I do think the beer bug is real, but this is a ploy and cover for a much bigger agenda.

@bing0: Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for all the comments, everyone!

meandyou said...

great writting! love the humor! trupet ha ha. thank you for the piece! xx