Thursday, April 30, 2020

Patreon/SubscribeStar: Eventual 5D Shift

Q. Hi Lynn, I have a question. I listen to these channeled messages and they talk about a "Grand Solar Flash" that is going to elevate us into 5D, and basically change us. I've looked but cant find information about when this is supposed to happen, or why. Does it have something to do with Earth entering a certain plane in space, or a massive solar flare from the sun? I'm wondering if this grand solar flash is going to kill our physical bodies, and that's what elevates us? Just curious about the Grand Solar Flash. Here is a link to one of the messages:
5dearthproject.com/the-event-2020-planetary-evolution-imminent

A.  To see my response to the above and video discussion, please visit me on Patreon or SubscribeStar.  

Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude),  Lynn


To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view
any of the following platforms:

Brighteon
BitChute
YouTube
YouTube BACKUP Channel
GAB

No comments: