Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Join Me Today for a Noon Meditation!

Hi everyone!  Quick reminder: I want to do a group meditation today at noon EST.  I thought it would be nice to sending healing to each other, along with healing to the Earth.

Someone had asked if there was music or a chant we could say, and I wanted to share a guided meditation focused on healing and DNA repair using 528 Hz.  This is only about 15 minutes, but is powerful.  Please feel free to use this when we come together today. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S70CP0fY_RE&t=7s

Love and light, 
Lynn 

9 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

I'll be there!

Hope said...

Me too and thanks for that guided meditation. I could use it for my own meditation practice.

Rogier said...

Joining you from Spain!

Niแตัⓞแตˆ said...

I'll be there as well!.. #Michigan

Robert Schoen said...

Went to the park for the meditation, wishing for a better world, protection for all from Corona V and a nice round-up of those who've been harming children, starting wars, & dealing in human trafficking & drugs. Was beautiful there and felt we were contributing to a deep world prayer.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Thank you for everyone near and far that was able to join in today! It was wonderful coming together in this way! Love, light and health be with you. :-)

Hope said...

Thank you Lynn, for the opportunity to join this group meditation.

That guided meditation set me in the mood to slowly build up my momentum (energy?). Soon I saw purple light with my mind's eyes, then I imagined sending out the Light, like a ripple (must have seen it in a movie! ๐Ÿ˜), around the world. Much later I saw some bright light and I finished the meditation by hugging Mother Earth and Thanking her and also thank the Universe.

It was a good feeling during the 30 mins meditation. Thanks again, Lynn. ๐Ÿ’–

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Hope: That is beautiful. Thank you for sharing. :-)

A Man Called Da-da said...

Damn. I missed this.