Monday, March 30, 2020

Is This a Star?

Q. Hi Lynn!  I know very little about astronomical events...but I'm curious about something I witnessed on March 15th around 9-ish PM in the Northern hemisphere. Maybe it was a normal occurrence...or maybe it was something unusual [taps fingers together]. Would you be interested in looking into it?​
 ​
Backstory:  I live in a rural area (low light pollution) and the sky was clear that night - lots of stars were visible. There was one bright star and I was captivated by it. In person, it reminded me of the "Star of Bethlehem" with the beams of light coming from it. As I was looking at it, I noticed small moving lights that had a red tinge coming from the direction of the bright star... ​
I'm not sure if these red moving lights were coming directly from the star or not...it was hard to tell because there were tree branches in the view. The red lights were all going the same direction and were spaced out a bit. I saw about 5-6 of them and then ran in the house to grab a camera. ​
I took a few pictures of the bright star (I will attach them). My camera doesn't take astrophotography - but I did snap and zoom a few pictures with a regular camera (didn't capture the red lights or the star beams). ​
 ​
After I took the photos, the red moving lights stopped. The bright star didn't move or change color. I know the Capella star flashes red/green - but I don't think it was Capella? 
A.  When I was focusing on this, I wanted to determine if this was a stationary object or if it was mobile.  I get that it is both.  It looks like it was a mobile object that was "brought here" and then parked.  When I hone in a little more, I see that this is in reality an ET base, and the colors surrounding it are their shield.  The base is not a sphere shape, but the light that emanates from the shied reflects in that circular shape/pattern.

I then want to know whose base it was.  I get that this is a Plaedian base.  More and more ETs are coming here.  They may have a land base, but they are more often having bases (or a mother ship) placed in our atmosphere.  


I don't see them causing harm, but are coming here for [the word I hear] a "witnessing."  There are huge changes and shifts happening on this planet, and many beings are being drawn here.  When I heard the word "witnessing" I immediately felt anxious, especially with everything going on in the world, but I could not get any more info.  It is like it is being hid and I have to go through the process and see what it means.


There is nothing to fear of these beings, and in many ways I feel this is a blessing to have them so near.  They do feel they will help transmute a lot of the energy and allow us earth to go through the transition with ease.  And that is all I have for this reading.  Love and light, Lynn  


To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view
any of the following platforms:

Brighteon
BitChute
YouTube
YouTube BACKUP Channel
GAB

9 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

Pleaidians are like Humanity's fairy godmother and they've probably always been watching over us, even inspiring & guiding geniuses like Tesla. They may be monitoring now because this is an important moment in our history.

A Man Called Da-da said...

They are getting front row seats for The SHIFT.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: I agree with you. This reading made me feel hopeful and comforted.

@Dada: So True!!

TheOnlyOne said...

Am I a Pleaidian?

bing0 said...

i m Happy they are around

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@TheOnlyOne: I feel like you may have a little in there... curious, do you have larger blue eyes?

@bing0: Me too!

TheOnlyOne said...

That's what I thought. Thank you. I emailed you.

Ringalo said...

I had a similar experience and also took pictures.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Ringalo: That is so cool. ;-)