Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Louisiana "Loup Garous"

Q. Hi Lynn, Hope all is well with you! I have been reading and doing some research on the Dogman recently and I did read your previous session where someone had requested this as the topic and you mentioned they are extraterrestrial and not physical.

However much of what I've been reading points to something else, or maybe a different type of creature.  The material I've been reading suggests this is a type of curse or affliction, and these are actually human beings.

There are supposedly a lot of these things in the Louisiana area, specifically the deep bayou areas.  People refer to them as 'Loup Garous'. The Native Americans in the area seem to know quite a bit about these things, but they are not skinwalkers according to them.  They are something else.  They are old, almost ancient, and may have a religious connection. Saint Christopher was said to have this curse and is was depicted sometimes with the head of a dog, and it changed back into a man's head when he found God.

I'm curious if you think these are different than the extraterrestrial versions you mentioned in the previous session?  
Thank you.

A.  When I focus on these beings, I get there is some truth to the legends.  As I view them, it looks as though these beings started as a 3D human with a genetic mutation that caused hair to grow over much of their face. They somewhat resembled a dog with their unusual hair pattern (I think this is called hypertrichosis, see the pic to the right.)  Several hundred years ago, with no explanation, the story came to be that these people with this condition were cursed, and we half dog, when in reality it was a gene that had been mutated.  Many were killed or tortured because it was thought they possessed some kind of evil, and they needed to be removed from society.

As these Loup Garous passed to spirit, many remained attached to earth.  This was mainly due to the torture and harassment they received when they were here in the 3D.  They would unite in the spiritual plane, and occasionally "shape shift" back to 3D.  I get that sometimes they would appear like a mirage in the distance, and sometimes they would try to possess a human body as a vehicle and take them from a ride.  I also get that some (humans) try to conjure them during black magic as well, and force/encourage the spiritual takeover to occur.  

There are mixed feelings with tuning into the Loup Garous.  One aspect leaves me feeling compassionate as they had a very tough time while living here on earth.  Then, there is a side that wants to help them move on from their earthly attachments.  Lastly, the anger, resentment and need for revenge leaves me seeing their current state as very dark and heavy.

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light, Lynn 

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view
any of the following platforms:

Brighteon
BitChute
YouTube
YouTube BACKUP Channel
GAB

5 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

This is a really interesting reading, because I've always been interested in Sasquatch, and wondered if the loup-garous was connected to them. They are pretty well known in Louisiana and my wife's school has them as the mascot. it's horrible how people with abnormalities where shunned & abused in the past, but occasionally you see reports of individuals with this same hairy condition that are accepted and even become celebrities within their small communities.

RL said...

Thank you Lynn! You know I love these dogman posts. Just to clarify, this group (LG) is different from the one I saw in MO, right? How can we tell the difference? Btw, I know that story about the saint and the town. Thank you for sharing!

SB said...

The one I ran into was in no way human it did not act like a human more like a big curious dog. It’s whole body was in no way human either all it could do was be upright for a long period of time but then ran on all fours like a giant wolf. So I do think there are several groups and most experiencers seem to have many different types they have encountered. I wish all these beings well though.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Thanks for sharing and the comments!

@RL: I do think it is different. They carry a different vibration, and evoke a different emotional response. The LG feel more low vibe...

@SB: Interesting, thanks for sharing!

SB said...

I always found her very interesting as an individual that had the condition you got information about. They all seem like such sweet people I hope all can be healed for them. https://www.thehumanmarvels.com/barbara-urslerin-the-hairy-maid/