Friday, December 6, 2019

Black Eyed and White Eyed Kids

 Q. Hi Lynn, what is your take on the black-eyed kids and white-eyed kids where people report dread and terror and sickness after an encounter?

A.  I've looked at this topic from time to time (I put a link to a reading I did a few years ago at the bottom of the post).  

When I think about these kids,  the energy feels really low vibe.  I will say these kids look to be minions of the Reptilians.  When I watch these children, I see them shape shift back to their Reptilian form. They feel as though they are are beings that have manifested in a childlike form as a way to build trust since children are less "threatening." 

I see that when these children attempt to make contact with someone, there is a definite motive or intent.  The intent is typically to gain some kind of mental control over the unsuspecting person.  For example, they may want you do commit an illegal act, surrender money/property or be a part of some kind of master plan.  

I see that if you encounter one of these kids, they try to get you in a trance by staring into your eyes.  Their dark eyes draw you in, and the oddity of their eyes and expression make you want to look  deeply into their eyes.  It is that eye-to-eye contact that begins the trance and allows them the opportunity to make the telepathic connection.  I see their goal is to implant a message with some type of instruction, and that instruction can be activated either instantly or later with a key word, phrase or sound.

Then I see images of security cameras in which people will have an interaction with someone, and then either walk away in a hypnotic form or act in a bizarre and abrupt way.  These dark energy exchanges create that strange behavior.  

Watch for this, and pay attention.  Always, always listen to your intuitive filter.  

And that is all I have for this reading.  Love and light, Lynn

https://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/2012/09/what-are-black-eyed-kidsblack-eyed.html

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view 
any of the following platforms: 

Brighteon 
BitChute 
YouTube

YouTube BACKUP Channel

GAB 

7 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

very scary topic and I never heard of the white eyed children before. Makes me think I want to keep my door closed on Halloween.

Are there humans whose eyes turn black? Joe Biden often looks like he has black eyes and there is a close up of him during a debate in which his eyes get blood shot and seem to be turning black.

Sanles said...

One time a girls cat was hiding terrified and the BEKs were at the open door. The cats owner was in a daze and was just about to open the door and let them into the housexwhen the cat came hissing and spitting out of of nowhere and broke the spell and saved the girl, the beks vanished

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Robert: There are humans that are controlled and when being controlled their eyes can turn. JB definitely has some people in dark places pulling his strings.

@Sanles: Wow! Thanks for sharing your story!

Nurse1277 said...

Hi Lynn,
I was just wondering are you still writing a book?. I would love to read your book.
Thank you for your blog and your gracious time.
Regards
Angela Stefanovic

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Nurse: Funny you ask.. My husband and I are editing it right now and I just took a break and decided to look at emails, etc. I have the draft (mostly) done. We are in the reading and editing phase.

Suz said...

Why do the black eyed kids want you to invite them in to your car or your house. What is their caper?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Suz: You have to give them permission to do what they want to do. Most times it is a MK Ultra kind of thing.