Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Chakra Series: 7 of 9 / Third Eye or Brow Chakra

Hi everyone!  Moving forward with my Chakra Series, I wanted to look at the Third Eye and Pineal Gland.  As you meditate, this can provide you with information on things to be mindful of, cystals you can use to enhance your meditation, and essential oils that will aid in opening up chakras to promote balancing and healing.  I hope you enjoy, and please feel free to leave comments below.  

7 of 9:  Third Eye (Color:  Indigo) 
This energy center of the body is very important when focusing on growing psychic ability, clairvoyance and clairaudience.   This chakra is highly connected to the Pineal gland.  Many times through our lifestyle the pineal gland can calcify, and detoxing this in conjunction with meditation is a very powerful way to open and energize this chakra.

Positivity, insight and intuition are rooted deeply in this chakra.  If you are having challenges or wish to strengthen these areas of your life, an emphasis should be considered on this chakra and area of the body.

Crystals:
When working on this area, Amethyst is a very powerful crystal.  It is tied to deeply to enhancing clairvoyance.  Indigo Kyanite is also a good choice (but I do prefer Amethyst).  I hold, wear and place these under my pillow when I am doing work on this chakra.


Oils: 
Suggested doTERRA oils that enable you to open and connect to this chakra are Helichrysum, vetiver and lavender.  You can apply the oils (dilute with coconut oil if you are sensitive) between the brows, or diffuse them to smell throughout the day or during meditations.  I prefer to smell them versus applying them to my skin for the purpose of meditation (but play with this and see how you feel).

I look forward to hearing you experiences or advice.  Love, light and happy meditating.  -Lynn

(As I publish a weekly segment, I will tag them "Chakra Series" to you can readily pull the post up for your reference).


To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms: 

Brighteon 
BitChute 
YouTube

YouTube BACKUP Channel

GAB 

No comments: