Monday, July 29, 2019

The Love of Pets

Q.  Hello Lynn, I am wondering if animals, namely pets, come into our lives to finish off a relationship together. I had a little ratbag cat and he was so 'feral' I couldn't have him inside the house, and I couldn't pet him either. Regardless, we had a great relationship and I loved him very much.  Then, at the age of four he died and I truly miss his spunky nature. 

A.  As I read this question, I immediately got that animals (pets), just like people, come in and out of our lives for a reason.  They can help teach lessons that even people cannot teach, and can become an important part of our spiritual grown.

To better illustrate this, I see a person that has a dog.  This person is shy, somewhat introverted, and has a lot of issues with trust and being vulnerable.  However, because of this dog she was able to open herself up and express love.  She wasn't worried about the dog breaking her heart, abandoning her or being untrustworthy.  Pets don't have the ability to emotionally hurt or impact someone the way a person can, so this type of exchange can allow a person to have love, and feel the loyalty and love back.  Even though this human interaction of love isn't exchanged, the person can still feel loyalty and love from another being.   

My mind then goes to another example of the significance of animals. There is a guy whose grandfather carved objects out of wood.  This guy always admired one particular carving of a blue bird and a nest.  He even had several conversations with his grandfather about this carving.  As his grandpa got older, and then passed to spirit, seeing a blue bird triggered a special spot within him.  Nearly every time he was in his yard a blue bird would follow him.  He knew that there was a connection to his grandpa, and this was a spiritual lesson (and sign)  that made him ponder life after death.  

I'm and reminded these are just some of many lessons and dynamics shared between a person and an animal.

To more directly answer the question, yes, animals and pets are here to teach us things that we cannot always learn from each other.  These lessons and connections can be very powerful and necessary in our growth. 

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you. Love and light, Lynn

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms: 
Brighteon 
BitChute 
YouTube

YouTube BACKUP Channel

GAB 

5 comments:

Nurse1277 said...

Do our pets reincarnate with us from past lives to our present life? and if so, do they come back as the same type of animal? I believe my current cat has been with me before, in a past life?...

Vortex Spinner said...

Thank you very much Lynn

Raymond said...

I know that pets can sense our emotions.
But I wonder if pets are psychic as well.

Psychic Focus, Lynn said...

@Nurse1277: They can and do reincarnate. They can be the same or a different animal, it just depends on their life path.

@Raymond: They can be psychic (great intuitive senses).

Thanks for the comments!

TheOnlyOne said...

My dog Punch came back as my dog Tommy. And when Tommy was a puppy, he told me that he liked his name. Like i named him and a voice on tv said "i like that name."