Friday, June 14, 2019

Patreon/SubscribeStar: More on Health (Group Post)

As always, I need to remind you I am not a doctor, but I have a few questions I'd like to address from an intuitive perspective... 

Q.  Hi Lynn, Can you look at the herbal benefits of this plant? It is called red sage or Salvia miltiorrhiza. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_miltiorrhiza  

Q.  Lynn can you look at child birthing methods and their affects on babies? Un-medicated births vs medication vs vaginal vs c-section affects on the baby. They say these things are safe, but are they really? Sometimes c-sections are necessary, but it seems a lot of women do them for elective reasons as well. Do these different methods affect the baby emotionally or spiritually?

Q.  Hi Lynn is there a link between fibromyalgia and vaccines? What is behind fibromyalgia?

Q.  Hi Lynn!  I have been hearing a lot of hype around celery juice.  I believe it started with the Medical Medium. Are there truly benefits to just drinking celery juice?

A.  To see my response and video discussion, please visit me on Patreon.   Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude)  Lynn

To view free public posts and discussion, please view any of the following channels: 
Brighteon Channel (formerly REAL.Video)
BitChute Channel
YouTube

YouTube BACKUP Channel

In the event I "disappear" you can also reach me on GAB  (Check it out, and it's free!)

No comments: