Thursday, June 6, 2019

Patreon: Quick Follow-Up

In addition to my weekly posts, I'd like to do some follow-up and extra posts.  Here is one submitted to me... 

Q.  Follow-Up Question: 


Hi, I just watched your May 31st Patreon post. You said we can request you to look at specific people. Can you look at Kate Middleton if she gave birth to any babies? Also Did Princess Diana give birth? Thank you.


A.  To see my response and video discussion, please visit me on Patreon.   Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude)  Lynn

To view free public posts and discussion, please view any of the following channels: 
Brighteon Channel (formerly REAL.Video)
BitChute Channel
YouTube

YouTube BACKUP Channel

In the event I "disappear" you can also reach me on GAB  (Check it out, and it's free!)

No comments: