Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Delphi Murders

Q.  Can you please look into this mysterious case that has never been solved.  Police keep coming up empty handed even though they feel a break is just around the corner.  I'm having trouble letting this go.  Can you shed any light, or give your impressions?  Thanks.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/2018/02/10/delphi-murders-heres-what-we-know-year-after-slayings-abby-and-libby/326442002/


A.  The easiest way for me to approach this is to try to see this play out through the eyes of one of the little girls.  As I place myself in the woods, and I'm walking and talking with my friend (laughing and just being in my own world).  We are walking in and out of wooded areas, but we stayed on the path.  Some of the path had gravel, and some was just bare dirt (no mud).  It was a very care free feeling and we went along.

I then see a guy approach and he was walking in the opposite direction.  He looks familiar like I've seen him before, but I couldn't recall right away.  I leaned to my friend, and together we figured out that we had seen him at our school.  He worked there as a janitor/custodian/contractor (I really remember seeing him in a uniform with a light blue shirt).  You could tell he was a little introverted, and he gave off an uncomfortable vibe.  I feel like I don't want to walk close to him and even go off the path slightly as to not have him "touch" be as he walks past.  I then turn to my friend, and I talk about how "weird" he was or felt.


After that, I (Lynn) take a different view as if I am above the whole situation.  I see that the man sensed he was being made fun of.  That wasn't the reality of the exchange the two girls had, but it was something that the man built up in his mind.  He instantly got really mad.  He didn't set out to cause harm to anyone, but being made fun of was a trigger for him.  He turned around and followed from a distance to see if he could "hear" what was being said about him.  He could hear giggling and talking, and ASSUMED it was about him even though it had nothing to do with him.  The longer he followed, the angrier he got.

Then he got to a point where it was really wooded, no one was around, and he came up behind them and confronted them.  It startled the girls and they denied talking about him.  In a split moment he grabbed them by their clothing and they couldn't run.  It looks like he was jerking them around and got them to the ground  He started yelling at them saying "Is that funny?  I don't hear you laughing now."

After this went on, he came to some kind of rational thinking, and realized what he had done.  He didn't want to get in "trouble" and knew the girls could identify him from school. He became very violent, not because he wanted to be, but because he had this "fear of being caught."  He then proceeded to take their life, and left them there... (I prefer to leave off there rather than go into details, but if I can help this case, please reach out to me... )

Please send love and healing to these girls and their family.  Much love, Lynn

To view free public posts, videos and discussion, please view any of the following platforms: 
Brighteon 
BitChute 
YouTube

YouTube BACKUP Channel

GAB 

1 comment:

Robert Schoen said...

What a disturbing read about a murder I'd never heard of before. Must have been very hard for you to go through this Lynn, but if the police can work with your description, the murderer should be easy to identify and hopefully they can find some forensic evidence to link him to the scene.