Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Vacation Interview with Michael DiBari "Get Your Psychic Focus On"

Hi Everyone!  I'm back and had a great vacation.  When I was out with the family we met an interesting guy, Michael DiBari.  He does street interviews and tackles tough topics that aren't always popular (conservative/alternative ideas in a liberal area).  He featured a discussion with my husband and I on his latest YouTube video, "Get Your Psychic Focus On."  He struggles with censorship too, so please feel free to check him out and share!  
Bad-Ass Uncle Sam

4 comments:

Robert Schoen said...

Welcome back Lynn, and it looks like you had a good time on your well deserved vacation some place warm (from the clothes people are wearing.) Good to see Uncle Sam gets you!

Denise Christensen said...

Thanks for sharing, Lynn. I enjoyed the interview. I wish more people were open-minded like you.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Had a great time with the family and great friends near and far. Weather was great and we really got to relax!

kramefc said...

Welcome back, Lynn and thanks for sharing. Nice to see your husband and kids too! Sam - nice guy ... like his staff!