Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Wednesday Mix-Up (Feng Shui, Personality Disorder, Health, Height and 13)

Q.I noticed that there are houses or bars/cafés that exude positive vibes. How can I set this level of positive vibes in my own house and business?
A.  The vibe is set by the atmosphere (think feng shui) and the energy carried in the space.  If you want to create this for yourself, look into feng shuu.  Focus on creating balance, and organic elements (brick, plants, earth tones, light- things from the earth).  I also hear to rid yourself of clutter, or at least have "organized clutter" (and I see a picture of a bookshelf that is packed, but it still looks artistically arranged).    I also see people arranging furniture in a way that energy flows and doesn't get hung up (clear paths that align with doors or windows).  Lastly, once you are done sorting and arranging, do a sage/cedar cleanse of your home to rid and shift negative energy out.

Q. What causes Borderline Personality Disorder? I have met several people who have this condition.

A.  It truly is a chemical imbalance that causes this, most time triggered from a past life trauma.  I get many times in the past life the person was forced to behave in a way that contradicted their beliefs (they didn't feel they had a voice, opinion or validation in their thoughts).


Q.  How to lighten dark elbows/knees?

A. I get applying lemon juice will help, but I hear "caution, do not go in the sun with the juice on your skin."  This should gradually fade the darkened areas.

Q. Are there ways to make eyelashes longer, or this is purely genetic?

A.  I get consuming a B vitamin complex (biotin) will help.  You also need to avoid anything drying (I hear that eyelashes can dry off and break just like other hair).  Genetics does help, but the above aid in their growth / health.

Q.  In several parts of Europe, the current generation of men’s average height grew significantly. Will this trend continue? Will the next generation be taller than the current generation?

A. I don't see a big change with this.  I see more blending of cultures occurring over the next few decades, and the result doesn't look to be a height increase.  It looks like things will become more stagnant (with regard to height).

Q.  What does it mean when I am the type of person who strangers would ask for directions, even in places where I am obviously a foreigner?

A.  I realize this isn't really a psychic answer, but it really means you are exude a nice, approachable energy and people want to talk to you. :-)

Q. Is #13 a bad number? Why does the media give the idea that it is?

A.  13 is only bad if you think it is bad.  For some people it is a lucky number.  13 has been said to be unlucky since biblical times, and adapted into other events along the way.  Ultimately, much of media feeds on fear (I hear they can attract the attention of a fearful audience more than they can draw in a happy audience??), therefore, the number 13 carries on as "bad."

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light- Lynn 


To view free public posts and discussion, please view any of the following channels: 

Brighteon Channel (formerly REAL.Video)
BitChute Channel
YouTube

YouTube BACKUP Channel

2 comments:

A Man Called Da-da said...

For my own feng shui practice, I just move furniture around for 10 years until I drive everyone crazy. ;)

Raymond said...

I tried to Feng Shui my house once. I did not become enlightened, but at least the house was cleaner. But, it would be interesting to have a home located on ley lines, built to the standards of Sacred Geometry and decorated to Feng Shui. I wonder if it would produce any changes in your life.

Thanks for your blog Lynn!