Friday, January 18, 2019

Patreon: Possibility of Two "Gods"

Q. Here is a pretty good list of all such contradictions: Please see the question below: theologe.de/theologian8.htm As I went through the above it became rather clear that I do not relate to the God of the old testament at all. For example, I cannot worship a God that teaches me to take an animal's life to please him given that we have plenty of access to plants. On the other hand I can completely relate to Jesus' message and see him as an incredible role model. His heart is so pure that just the thought of him lifts you up. So how can this be? Can it really be the same God? A far more likely explanation, I think, is that the two Gods are NOT the same and in fact the bible was written with perspectives of two opposing polarities - a service to self polarity (Old Testament) and a service to others polarity (New Testament). Given that the service to self polarity is embodied by Satan, I would even go as far as asking if the old testament is actually Satan's gospel? I know this sounds like a wild theory and I hope I do not offend anyone with my uneducated guesses on such a theological topic.. but I thought it might be very interesting if you could do a reading on this and shed your unique insight!

A. To see my response and video discussion, please visit me on Patreon.   Love and light (and Lots of Gratitude)  Lynn

4 comments:

Walking Amalgamation said...

I've read (or watched?) somewhere that the 'God' of the old testament is actually of the alien origin. That particular alien race is not of a you know, 'high vibration' and likes to be worshiped. Makes sense coz how could God, Source, The One (which is the nature of all of us btw) be partial to a particular people? And directly talk to people? Burning bush? I mean c'mon, currently there are huge atrocities of humankind and God doesn't wipe away those people, all is allowed by God/Source/The One and it/he/she doesn't need to be 'worshiped'. Plus this is a world of duality, if 'good' exists, 'bad' exists. So yeah, I think it's highly plausible that the God referred to in the old testament is actually an alien race wanting to control humans/be worshiped by humans.

shells said...

Very interesting comments from you both!

Love To Push Those Buttons said...

I think the Cathars had it right. Urge=Source, Demiurge=Lesser God, perhaps Enlil by any other name.

Cheryl said...

Very interesting reading, Lynn!