Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Health Concerns in Australia

Q.  Hi Lynn, Recently I watched a series on vaccinations. I am quite alarmed to learn about the current vaccination schedule in Australia. It has been some time since I was vaccinated and my son is grown up now. After actually looking at the current schedule myself, I am really worried about my future grandchildren. With forced and/or mandatory vaccinations increasing in Australia, and the number of vaccinations being added to the vaccination schedule also increasing, I wonder what effect this will have on our immune systems long term. I was shocked to learn that babies are being given Hep B vaccination on the day of birth!!!! Flu vaccinations and rota virus also regularly appear in the schedule. Pregnant women are being encouraged to have flu vaccinations and pertussis (whooping cough). Apparently there is even talk of giving the HPV vaccine to pregnant women and/or young children!!!! I find this all extremely alarming. Could you speak to this please? Do you see the government ever doing a back flip on this?
A.  There is a lot going on with this topic.  I see governments are becoming more and more persistent with vaccines because of the lobbyists and money to be made both in administering the drug and treating the side effects.  As more knowledge is shared, and research is done by private companies, people are realizing that their best interest is not complete motivator for pushing these immunizations.   People are slowly revolting against this strict schedule of shots, and pushing back, but this is being met with resistance.  

At first caregivers will have fear and guilt pushed on them, and then something legal (like a benefit) looks to be tied to completing the vaccine schedule.  This looks like a battle that goes on for a little while, BUT I see someone or some special interest group emerging using "human rights" as a legal way to combat this "requirement."  


The bad news is that the struggle looks to go on for a few more years, but the good news is that it looks to stop and people will regain control of their body's.



Q. Hi Lynn, What is causing the Buruli ulcer?  it is a flesh eating ulcer that's becoming rampant in Victoria Australia and doctors don't know why.
A. When I tune into this, I see the "Poison" symbol.  I get this is caused by some kind of toxic "dumping" that breeches into water sources and creates mutated bacteria that is resistant to most methods of treatment. (Find what is disposed where, and cross reference this to determine the true source).  This bacteria is ingested either directly via the water or indirectly by food sources that are contaminated by the water.  


When I look at how to rid yourself of the bacteria (I need to disclose that I am not a doctor, this is what I see intuitively) I get a fast (the amount of time varies with your weight and should be done under medical supervision).  A fast helps to starve the bacteria, kill it and strengthen your healthy cells.  Throughout the fasting process you digestive system can pull it resources and aid your immune system to help it work in overdrive riding you of the toxic bacteria.



Q.  Although I live in Australia and not America, I was horrified to see the push to vaccinate

all those present at the Golden Globes - this is weird, has nothing to do with the Acting Industry, it’s very odd to have this done on TV world wide.  I feel it’s sinister.  I would dearly like to know what’s the agenda behind it.
A.  There is a push to vaccinate everyone, and Hollywood is a huge tool used by the PTW (Powers That Were) to promote their agendas.  Vaccines, that ultimately weaken us, make the healthcare industry a lot of money.  Also, people that are relying on the system due to illnesses are more submissive.  Secondly, this is a delivery system to test different medications in different geographical locations (weakening some strategic areas).  Agenda 21 plays a large role in this as well (link to previous reading on this topic HERE).

Videos and Discussion available on:
Brighteon Channel (formerly REAL.Video)
BitChute Channel
YouTube

YouTube BACKUP Channel (just in case...)

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Excellent reading, Lynn! Fascinating information.

RL said...

Thank you so much for the reading. This issue is worrisome and I’ve always had a panicky feeling when it comes to the idea of mandated vaccines. My heart goes out to these families in austrailia. I can kind of relate to what some of them are going through. My kids had terrible reactions afterwards, one of them stopped breathing a few hours after and had to be rushed to the ER.. got put on an apnea machine... and my concerns were always dismissed or they would call it a coincidence... it wasn’t until one of them was sick with bronchitis on and off for 6 months after they gave em two flu shots one month apart (didn’t even ask me for permission or get my signature.. did it when my grandma took them in for a sick visit and asked for a follow up for said sick visit)... when I went back through their records and saw the pattern, needless to say I woke up.. talked to other parents and found out how common this is... the adverse reactions are way underreported for a reason. Even though I was able to convince my new doctor that my kids have allergy reactions to it and have been healthy since we stopped she still wants to push certain ones because her office needs to have a high percentage.... I can’t even find a doctor that is willing to write medical exemptions even though their reactions are on record. When people say oh if your kids are allergic you have a good reason not to.. I want to tell them I wish it was that easy.. problem is it’s so hard convincing others that your child is having reactions. In australia they’re giving them 10 years if they even speak up speak up and question the adverse reactions.The pharma s reach is crazy! I’m praying this is over by the time my oldest is due for his mcv which we definitely don’t want.

TruthSeeker999 said...

Lynn, do we should stop vaccinating our kids? Is it meant to kill us slowly?

So sad that "those" people are heartless enough to "poison" our kids. :'(

How to stop all the evil things in the world? I feel so sad.

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

Thanks so much for the comments.

@TruthSeeker: It really is a personal choice, and people should read up on this. I see some vaccines as "ok" but there are many "new and improved" ones that are just too much for our immune systems to process.

RL said...

I agree! Thank you lynn

Charlie said...

I feel like I’ve got a good idea of the amount of people waking up to vaccinations. I’m one of those nurses who are instructed to make sure every newborn patient of mine gets their hep b vaccination after the first hour of birth. Preterms are expected to get it too. It is sooo rare that anyone questions it. Most people have the opinion of “oh, they need it? Ok”. Even those who try not to get an epidural because of the potential exposure of narcotics to their newborn.
I would give the percentage of people declining hep b as 1-3% at most. Not much of an increase over the last 5 years either, but there are occasional refusals.
If there is a reaction to any of the vaccines, it’s going to be attributed to any other cause except for the most obvious cause: the vaccination. The medical personnel truly believe vax’s are lifesaving and not giving them is harming the child.
I was suspect of vax’s just knowing there is a medication that by law the manufacturer has absolutely NO penalty for a bad reaction. We, the customer, pay a small percentage every time we buy a vax that goes into the legal claim funds, but good luck proving ANY damages.
Thank you Lynn for shining a light on this whole thing! For those wondering, Lynn did a reading on how to mitigate negative reactions to these vaccines.
My recommendation for anyone thinking about getting a vax- do the research!!!

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Charlie: Thanks so much for sharing. I agree this is a big concern and we need to do our research and stick with our gut.