Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Refugee Camps and Caravan



Q. I've been watching the news, and seeing a lot about the refugee caravans and camps.  It always amazes me how clean the clothes are.  It isn't just what is going on in Mexico, I've seen it in African refugee camps also..  As I see it, the best solution for this is to coordinate with the Mexican government, and establish a refugee camps on Mexican soil.  

And this issue is:   How many more caravans will be coming?   Perhaps life in a refugee camp with tents, food, education, and some health care would be preferable to life in Guatemala or Honduras for many.  

As I understand it,  the huge corporation United Fruit Company owns the best lands for banana plantations, and pays the workers very poorly.  The US government, over the decades, has cooperated by having a heavy hand in decisions as to who is president of these countries (and to my understanding has played a role in some of this).  I'm curious of your thoughts..  Best regards-
A.  When I tune into this, it is a really tough situation.   I see an image of a chess board, and hear these people are like pawns in a much larger game.  

It is true that the countries they are fleeing have little opportunity for growth, and the living conditions are poor.  This was in part due to their government and partly due to other countries taking advantage of low wages (driving wages down).


The PTW (Powers That Were) are smart when it comes seeing and seizing opportunities.  I get they are funding this surge of people attempting to get to the US.  Mexico is better than what they left, but the "land of opportunity" is so much better.  The PTW are willing to oblige in this relocation (through instigation and assistance), but they do want something in return.  

I then ask myself "What is there to gain from doing this?"  I hear that the PTW are trying to get a surge of people in the US, which is one of the strongest countries, and in exchange for doing that they will set them up on social systems and assistance.  The goal is trying to appear to be the hero (of a situation they partially created) to earn loyalty and grow a voter base (which voting rights is phase two of this) that will align more with their agenda.

People traveling hundreds or thousands of miles need appropriate clothing, footwear, lots of water, food and even latrines.  I get that there is some walking, but there are also lots of buses and rest camps to aid in their travels (but the mainstream media tries to stay away from those).   The media does, however, take many opportune photos trying to illustrate the amount of people, and their determination.

I see IF they are allowed in, another surge will occur.  BUT, I get that Trump is not going to allow this.  The PTW are hoping to start some kind of "event" at the border right in time for it to become part of the mid-term platforms.  Some of the people may slip in, but I see many of them being turned away and staying in Mexico (with the US sending some aid to them on Mexican soil).  

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light-  

Videos and Discussion available on: 
Brighteon Channel (formerly REAL.Video)
YouTube Yes, I'm back. 

To further support the blog or my video channel, please visit me on Patreon. (Thank you Patrons!)

6 comments:

TheOnlyOne said...

If America is "one of the strongest countries", then which country is the strongest? Thank you for all of your readings.

Sam said...

Is there a way to subscribe without a subscription like monthly basis?

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@Haley: When you put it that way, I guess I would say we are the strongest (maybe I used a poor choice of words).

@Sam: I believe so. I think if you sign up, you have to ok it each month (and quit or change amounts at that time)- I'm not for certain since I am the provider and not the subscriber, so maybe a Patreon person could verify that (anyone here?)

tara said...

Soros behind this I bet. That guy needs to vanish. Hope trump sticks to his word and keeps them out. No country should have to put up with stealh invasion. They can be helped in Mexico or go back and fight in numbers for their own country and make it strong.

crazycharlie said...

Is there a way to subscribe without a subscription like monthly basis?

nO mONEY RULES THE DAY , HERE AND EVERY WHERE ELSE ....LC

Lynn White, Focus Sessions said...

@wodasi: You can sign up short term if you like. You have the option to quit at any time. I think from what I have heard and read, they make it pretty east. :-)